• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Actually, much shorter than that. I was at a National Defense University breakfast a few years ago where Israeli intelligence analysts outlined how a third country flagged Iranian tramp cargo ship could steam up the East coast and be within Scud range of 50% of the U.S. population without need for guidance systems or any sophisticated targeting. Just aim and shoot nukes and you're virtually guaranteed to take out 10s-100s of thousands with each launch. Obama will be the enabler.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    15 MINUTES! Thats how long it would take for them to become leveled as AMERICA'S newest McDonalds parking lot in retaliation. NO MORE PROBLEM!

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I agree with Tim. While they may have capabilities to do something like that, our capabilities to destroy, completely level, an entire country within minutes are unparralleled. If they started an attack like that we would take out the place where the attack was coming from, declare war, and then level the country.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It's a good thing the radical Islamofascists have never been known to be suicidal, otherwise we'd have to do something drastic like preventing them from developing nuclear capability.

15 MINUTES! Thats how long it would take for them to become leveled as AMERICA'S newest McDonalds parking lot in retaliation. NO MORE PROBLEM!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The Obamessiah said tonight that he is working to eliminate our capability to do that. All thanks to the Obamessiah, peace be upon him, the rest of you watch out!

I agree with Tim. While they may have capabilities to do something like that, our capabilities to destroy, completely level, an entire country within minutes are unparralleled. If they started an attack like that we would take out the place where the attack was coming from, declare war, and then level the country.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Of course, that's what Iran WANTS...

In their mind, the destruction of the whole area will usher in the return of their messiah.

I THINK that's how the story goes, anyhow...

Top Bottom