• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have a question for the .300 BLK guys in the house. I have 1 that is ejecting weird. It ejects to 3:00 but only about 6 inches or so, with the last round facing backwards in the receiver with the bolt held open. It has a 6 inch Ballistic Advantage Modern series barrel with pistol gas, Black Rain Tactical adjustable gas block and a GunTec mil-spec bolt. I turned up the gas to try to give it some more positive ejection with no change. Any help would be appreciated.

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I'm not an expert , not even close so hopefully one chimes in but since you said adding gas made no change at all I would be looking at my bolts components ...ejector , extractor, associated springs

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    **Update**
    The new Wilson Combat Springs fixed the issue and the one piece gas ring seems to work well. Fired 40 rounds without issue and all rounds cleared the weapon as they should. Most landed 3 or 4 feet away. Highly recommend the Wilson Combat Springs.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Late to the thread here.

Something I have run into more than once. Having a spare BCG or even another rifle to swap BCG's is a very helpful diagnostic tool, on top of being a smart prepper sort of thing to do.

Prompted me to check the safe. Sure as the world, a NIP BCM BCG laying in there. On duty for problem rifle diagnosis or the next build.

Top Bottom