WTS/WTT: 30 cal M1 Carbine bandolier with all contents as shipped back from Korea

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    This is a MUST HAVE for any M1 Carbine collector. These were sold to me in the pressurized packing can which I opened in 2008. The original owner is a relative of mine; he was a army officer in the Korean War and had this ammo along with his Carbine shipped back after the war. Bandolier is olive drab and includes 120 rounds of ball ammo in the stripper clips and with cardboard silencers. This is the real deal and not cobbed together from spare parts from gun shows. There are six pouches with two clips of 10 rounds each per pouch for a total of 120 rounds. They have been stored in a water/air tight GI ammo box since opening from the pressurized can. Date on bandolier is Feb. 1954. Have shot some from this can with zero issues.

Price is $100.00 per bandolier and I have four for sale. Willing to trade for .223 ammo of equal value.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    One 30 Carbine Bandolier with ammo

I have one Bandolier left to sell. If you own a M1 Carbine this is a must have for any collector. Got these from a relative who personally brought them home from the Korean War. This is the real deal government issued bandolier with 120 rounds in speed clips and cardboard protectors. Cash or willing to trade for 5.56 ammo of equal value. Firm at $100.00

Top Bottom