Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I don't believe in god or prayer, but her parents and family have my condolences.

Now then, yes, how dafuq did she get a gun and why was she not being watched?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Dead Duck;4448719:xmad:[SIZE=3 said:
    Where Were Her Stupid Mother ****ing Parents And Who's The A****** That Let Her Have The Gun????[/SIZE] :xmad:

Some people maybe "proper persons" when it comes to permit application time, but they have such poor lapses in judgment that they just shouldn't have guns -- or unsupervised time with their guns. In this case, I don't mean the child. I mean the adult who was so negligent as to leave the gun with the child.

The "antis" are going to "love this one"? Well, it sure looks like there is a problem: idiots with guns.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I feel this is a good time to say that I started shooting when I was four years old and had my first rifle when I was five, of course the difference being that I was under proper supervision of my father who was in the military and knew what he was doing.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Freedom doesn't offer any protection from human error, lapses in judgement, ignorance, or negligence. The freedom to fly comes with the risk of failure. I worry about who would decide who should and shouldn't have a gun, and by what criteria.

That said, I feel horrible for these folks. I'm sure no one intended this or imagined it would happen.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hopefully the investigation will determine if it was an accident or murder. Either way, this happens every day and it's the responsibility of the parent. There is nothing for the anti-gun community to hitch their wagon to.

Top Bottom