• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Not sure if this is the best place to post this to reach the most people so if not please move on to a better place!

Right now the NRA is offering a 1 year membership for $25 (normally $35) + you get a free $25 Bass pro gift card! Great gift or for those that would like to support our freedoms as we need the help now more than ever!

Get in on this and join guys!

Heres the link: https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I can't help but wonder how these NRA "deals" come to be. The purpose of joining is to use that money to fight anti-gunner's causes.

This deal is clearly a loss. Aside from the hope that we'll renew year after year without having to give us freebies, this makes no sense from a simple business math standpoint.

And even then I question it, because honestly, this is the time they need as much money they can get. The suits that will be filed in the coming months is going to be astronomical to say the least.

Good find, just not sure it's the right way to "join" when you think about the principles behind why we join.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I can't help but wonder how these NRA "deals" come to be. The purpose of joining is to use that money to fight anti-gunner's causes.

This deal is clearly a loss. Aside from the hope that we'll renew year after year without having to give us freebies, this makes no sense from a simple business math standpoint.

And even then I question it, because honestly, this is the time they need as much money they can get. The suits that will be filed in the coming months is going to be astronomical to say the least.

Good find, just not sure it's the right way to "join" when you think about the principles behind why we join.

Bass Pro Shops get the tax write off, the NRA does lose $25. They need numbers, the more numbers the better. No one pays attention to an organization that has no members. :patriot:

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    May be a good gift for someone who is more neutral on the subject to help them become educated and maybe in years to come they will become a lifetime member! I would become a lifetime member but don't have the resources at this time so I figure this is a good way to show my support and give them numbers.

Top Bottom