21 foot rule: Man kills 2 police officers with a knife ( GRAPHIC VIDEO )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Guys and gals, please note this is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC, don't watch at work or if you have a weak stomach.

Some of these officers had AK's not sure why they didn't peg him off.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eexGDSsJn9c[/ame]

Fast forward to 7:20

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    They definitely should've trained with mercop. At the training I took this weekend we did the 21 foot drill. The knife men were never able to put meaningful cuts on those with airsoft G17s and that was with a draw from concealment.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Wow. I can tell you that most local cops in Mexico dont have guns. Of the ones that do, most dont have ammunition.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Wow... I hate to say it, but these officers were stupid, they hesitated and they paid for it with their lives. While human life is sacred, once someone threatens your life they are done. The officer with the AK should not have grabbed a stick and approached the man with the knife, they should have shot the idiot with the knife... this is unfortunate.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Or...

if I had sharpened his knife the cops tendons would have been cut and they wouldn't have been able to shoot him.

The attacked would have accidentally lobbed off a limb of his own in all the crazy ninja moves he did. I've seen your knives cut more of their owners than all other things they've cut combined.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The attacked would have accidentally lobbed off a limb of his own in all the crazy ninja moves he did. I've seen your knives cut more of their owners than all other things they've cut combined.

troof! there isn't a knife of ironjaws I've sharpened that he hasn't cut himself with.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I saw several guns in the video, he should have been shot the first time he attacked instead of being allowed to chase cops around like frightened school girls. This makes no sense at all. :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    bad police training. the dude dominated the fight! he took the fight to them. They didnt stand their ground to make a good shot on him at all. losers.

also just because people have a knife doesnt mean they know how to handle or use them. Tyler sharpened my knives and I havent cut myself and they are razor sharp. I even played with his dogfather knife. no wounds.

im not trying to trash talk those who have, im just saying in general, having something doesnt make you an expert. just like I have said before about carrying a pistol. I like the 2 guys that got hurt at the chop-in, so im not dogging them.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    They was some of the dumbest cops I have ever seen. I am not sure why the separated and ran. They should have stayed their ground and got some shots off. Or at least clubbed his ass with the ak.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    They either have to be dumb or just poor training. He should of put one right between the eyes with that AK before he got the chance to stab anyone.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Anyone translate the video? That was a nasty encounter... do you guys think the guy with the knife knew what he was doing with it or just got lucky?

Hopped up on yayo?
    yeah, the cops walked up and said "give us all your money or your going to jail" and he said "I don't have any money" so the cops said " I guess we have a problem then" and he said "bring it on". Guess they should have left him alone.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Wow, that was hard to watch only because it was so full of fail. Those officers looked like "average joes" out there running around trying to escape that guy.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Anyone translate the video? That was a nasty encounter... do you guys think the guy with the knife knew what he was doing with it or just got lucky?

Hopped up on yayo?

knifer was Super-jealous boyfriend, found girl at beginning with new boyfriend, went nuts said he was gonna kill them both.

I think.

Top Bottom