• Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Indiana Administrative Code
    Yep.

No wonder I had no idea what you were talking about. :ugh:
    Sorry should have been more clear. But yes Indiana admistrative code. It's where all the IN beuracracies set the regulations. The Indiana code says that the DNR can set seasons, limits,equipment used, etc. The IAC is where they do that along with every other dept and such.

Same with no firearms at the state Capitol building. The IC says the state police have control over security there so they made the rule of no firearms for us regular folk.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Call me strange (everyone else does) but if my breath doesn't fog my glasses when I look up into the tree it doesn't feel like squirrel hunting...
    I would love to be out right now…… I will stick with my feathered friends this weekend until some of the fleas and ticks get knocked off the furry critters.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2023
    Paris Crossing
    When that happens, I use my cat-like reflexes and flip them up into the air with my foot (I'm a lefty when it comes to kicking) and shoot them. From the hip!
    I would love to be out right now…… I will stick with my feathered friends this weekend until some of the fleas and ticks get knocked off the furry critters.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    If you boil them until fork tender or pressure cook for 15 minutes at 10# of pressure, you can grill, sauce, or fry them with success. Young ones can be successfully fried. Better be sure they're young though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2023
    Paris Crossing
    Fox pressure cook at 10# for sure but them grey take heavy duty aluminum foil leave whole or 1/4 up season what you like with 1/2 stick of butter make a pouch crimp tight fold ends tight to hold in water or steam if you will set grill at 200 and cook for 2 or so hours cook slow depending on grill. I like to put soy sauce in mine garlic salt and season salt with a bit of meat tenderizer 1/2 stick butter.

Top Bottom