PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    20230528_114334.jpg

20230528_120828.jpg

At one point in the latter half of the race, I had P1, P2, & P8 in the pool. Then there were crashes, pit stop cycles, and O'Ward unsuccessfully tried to force the issue.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Spent the day in the Northwest Vista. Same place I've been on race day every year since 1990. We've got it down to a science though. Head in late. Street parking a mile away. Hustle in, straight up to our seats. Watch the race. Run back to the car. Drive like mad to get away from the masses.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We were going to carb day but the wife was called into work at the last minute to finalize some grades. Booo.

All of you who attended had a perfect day. Looked like a good crowd, thought it was a great race.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not all of us jumped on that bandwagon.

If we boycott every organization that has done something that goes against our views it would be awfully boring
    I dunno about that. I dont see a single logo I give a :poop: about in that meme. And I am pretty damned entertained/entertaining. LOL

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    View attachment 278588

View attachment 278589

At one point in the latter half of the race, I had P1, P2, & P8 in the pool. Then there were crashes, pit stop cycles, and O'Ward unsuccessfully tried to force the issue.
    I thought Pato got shafted in that deal. He was in for the pass clean and the other cars spotter should have been giving the “inside” que. O’Ward said in his interview that he’ll remember that. I feel the other driver( forget who) was ignoring his spotter and driving low on purpose. Was a good race.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Was fortunate enough to have met 4 star General Nakasone at the race. He was there shaking the hands and talking with all the service members there for the 500. He was a very nice man and it was quite humbling to meet the Commander of US Cyber Command, Director of NSA, and Chief of the Central Security Service. The true highlight of my day.

uoZZBy5.jpg

Last edited:

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Going into the race, I thought Newgarden had no chance for a win today, however Mrs. dekeshooter has been a fan of JNew since Sarah Fisher plucked him out of Indy Lights and he is still her #1 IndyCar driver. She was cheering like mad for him today.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm a longtime Jewel fan, but listening to her sing the National Anthem was dissapointing..

Now you know how I feel every year now Listening to Back Home Again in Indiana. Dude. It goes DOWN at the end of the song.

I guess this was pick random notes to sing day. She was doing it too.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Old days you could only hear on radio, nice to watch now. Saw the tire thing…wow. You tube has lady who owns the white car. She said car name is Snowball and it took one for the team….lol. Don’t get people hating Jewel. I didn’t even now who it was but thought the anthem she sang was great. Everyone on FB saying it was the worse??? Go listen to Rosanne Barr and get back with me. I also like Hendrix and Nugent versions also. Give it a break.

Top Bottom