• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    With the 2016 election upset,2020 mail in fiasco, Covid Control,and now keeping the world's attention laser focused on the Madman,I wonder when the next Scary Variant will drop. Does anyone really think this party now in full control is going to chance a loss in the mid-terms without having a "Plan B"? This Ukraine show is just a "look a Squirrel " moment to take our eye off of $120 a barrel crude and $ 5.00 a gallon gas next week and the tanking economy. The mail in voting program has to be continued for them win in November. What "CRISIS " trap are they laying at this moment? Will there be a 2022 election?Will there be a 2024 election?
    . Tell me something good.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    With the 2016 election upset,2020 mail in fiasco, Covid Control,and now keeping the world's attention laser focused on the Madman,I wonder when the next Scary Variant will drop. Does anyone really think this party now in full control is going to chance a loss in the mid-terms without having a "Plan B"? This Ukraine show is just a "look a Squirrel " moment to take our eye off of $120 a barrel crude and $ 5.00 a gallon gas next week and the tanking economy. The mail in voting program has to be continued for them win in November. What "CRISIS " trap are they laying at this moment? Will there be a 2022 election?Will there be a 2024 election?

I have nothing good to tell you.

I have ZERO faith in the elections. In my opinion, we are seeing over the past several cycles that elections are subject to manipulation and fraud. We have moved into the Stalin environment where "it's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes".

Of course, I could be wrong. If I am wrong, then voters truly are stupid enough to elect the **** that passes for "leadership" in the central state.

Either way, it is a **** show.

Secession is LONG overdue.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Import a few 'migrants' across the border with ebola, make sure it spreads to a few other people and voila, excuse for an even more draconian shut down of everything as well as emergency irregular voting because it is just. too. dangerous. to. vote. in. person (dangerous for Democrats)

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    My fear is illegals on the T watch list who cross the border (if I heard it right,last month they caught 20) and how many that don't get caught will come here to do evil, and the Gov't will then blame white America, possibly stopping the election.....what is their plan B? You know they have a plan B.

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    Well, I voted. My county is so Republican very few Demons run. I still had to cause a scene when I was asked R or D. I told them Independent. That doesn't fly. So I told them D. and a hush fell over the room. Went to the booth and scanned the 4 pages without voting for anyone. Cast ballot. Wonder how that will be counted?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I voted. My county is so Republican very few Demons run. I still had to cause a scene when I was asked R or D. I told them Independent. That doesn't fly. So I told them D. and a hush fell over the room. Went to the booth and scanned the 4 pages without voting for anyone. Cast ballot. Wonder how that will be counted?
    Why would they ask?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Why would they ask?
    Primaries in Indiana allow for only voting in one political party. You don't need to be registered, but you'll only get to vote for one side in the primary. I may have been known to pick D in the primaries just so I can vote against whomever their frontrunner is. Some states require voters to be registered with a party to vote in primaries. And some states have "jungle primaries" which often result in the choice of democrat, democrat or democrat in the general election.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I voted at the Avon Methodist church this AM. Was the 4th to vote at that location.

Terry Judy was still on the ballot. We had four pages, one was school board 17 openings and 17 running.

Todd Young was unopposed and did not get my vote.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Primaries in Indiana allow for only voting in one political party. You don't need to be registered, but you'll only get to vote for one side in the primary. I may have been known to pick D in the primaries just so I can vote against whomever their frontrunner is. Some states require voters to be registered with a party to vote in primaries. And some states have "jungle primaries" which often result in the choice of democrat, democrat or democrat in the general election.

Yep. I voted for Hilary in the primary to thwart Obama. I was not alone in doing that...

...Rush, at 8:15 am this morning I voted for Hillary Clinton in the Indiana primary. It was tough. I showered twice, I threw up a little in my mouth, but I did it. It was an honor to follow your orders. Matthew Sullivan, [some town], Indiana...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Why would they ask?
    Indiana has semi-closed primaries. While you don't register your party with the state there are laws in place as to which one you are supposed to pick either a D or R. The regulations are that if you voted in the last general election you are required to pick the ballot of the party that got the majority of your votes. If you didn't vote in the last general election, you are required to pick which one you intend to receive the majority of your votes in the next general election. Failure to follow that is classified as voter fraud and is I believe a class A misdemeanor without checking. But unless you incriminate yourself in court it is impossible to prove. So in effect IN has open primaries.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Indiana has semi-closed primaries. While you don't register your party with the state there are laws in place as to which one you are supposed to pick either a D or R. The regulations are that if you voted in the last general election you are required to pick the ballot of the party that got the majority of your votes. If you didn't vote in the last general election, you are required to pick which one you intend to receive the majority of your votes in the next general election. Failure to follow that is classified as voter fraud and is I believe a class A misdemeanor without checking. But unless you incriminate yourself in court it is impossible to prove. So in effect IN has open primaries.
    I guess I had forgotten about that (in the primaries). :ugh: I went in and got my R ballot this afternoon.

Top Bottom