• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    A big thanks to all the crew and staff. Great, challenging match. My suckage was immense but I really had fun shooting the stages. My squad had absolutely no issues with anyone during the day. Staff was friendly and professional; well except for Gary, but that's to be expected.
    Really hats off, there's not another state match I've been to (and I've been to a couple) that even comes close. Most Area matches aren't this good.
    Well done everyone.

I felt for you during setup but you couldn't ask for better days to shoot a match than Saturday and Sunday.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Stage 7 bay 5 "I'm going fast again" was the stage I worked. I did the kindle for every shooter except staff. Do not know what the problem is but if I can help please let me know.

Well since I basically smoked that stage with one of my best runs it was obviously entered wrong on the final scores where it has me shooting it in like 36 sec with a miss!. My yellow sheet says 14.23 at 10.1833 H.F. I have Jake looking into it.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Well since I basically smoked that stage with one of my best runs it was obviously entered wrong on the final scores where it has me shooting it in like 36 sec with a miss!. My yellow sheet says 14.23 at 10.1833 H.F. I have Jake looking into it.

Hmm. Looked to see if some lucky person got a 14.23 instead (I suspect you did also), and didn't find it. Since apparently it wasn't a name swap, and your yellow sheet is kosher, ??

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    A big thanks to all the crew and staff. Great, challenging match. My suckage was immense but I really had fun shooting the stages. My squad had absolutely no issues with anyone during the day. Staff was friendly and professional; well except for Gary, but that's to be expected.
    Really hats off, there's not another state match I've been to (and I've been to a couple) that even comes close. Most Area matches aren't this good.
    Well done everyone.

I felt for you during setup but you couldn't ask for better days to shoot a match than Saturday and Sunday.

There is always an issue with Chaney...and it is generally MAJOR....unlike his ammo

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Hmm. Looked to see if some lucky person got a 14.23 instead (I suspect you did also), and didn't find it. Since apparently it wasn't a name swap, and your yellow sheet is kosher, ??

The Section coordinator is on it, it was 14.73 with a 10.1833 H.F. shot Sat. at 3:54 and I was told it was edited Sunday? No biggie but it is almost 100 match points added to my overall. If it had been another stage I may not have even checked but I knew that was a good one for me (there weren't too many good ones).:xmad:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was told this weekend I look like a "mini Coach" ....

-rvb

I'm going to not say anything other than this statement wherein I claim I'm not going to say anything (else).

I wish he was there for my impersonation of him and my mishap...I'll never be able to nail that impersonation again.

You need to practice so you can do it on demand, sir.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Man, it was so much fun. We had a really good squad too, everyone was having fun at the same time competing, no one was pouting, lol. Everyone pasted and reset and we were done around 4 at the end.

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    And I kept my asian racist comments to a minimum and didn't pee in front of your wife :)

One of guys in our squad thought I had it rough from all of you. I just said you all just born mean that way. But man, I keep thinking about the match how fun it was.

I should have seen that impersonation.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    He won :(

I screwed up. He took the high road

Kindles suck

contrary to downrange72 s constant bashing of the kindles they performed well. no major issues and only 1 scoring issue in a match this size speaks for its self. I think he is about to embrace the technology!

Top Bottom