• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Oh hey, I remembered my login and password.

I can still post here right, even though I live in Washington? I'm going to try and make the match, and this year I'll bring a gun that has a barrel longer than 3 inches so I won't almost go sub-minor at the Chrony. Instead of shooting 126 PF, my goal is a stage win at the Chrony!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Oh hey, I remembered my login and password.

I can still post here right, even though I live in Washington? I'm going to try and make the match, and this year I'll bring a gun that has a barrel longer than 3 inches so I won't almost go sub-minor at the Chrony. Instead of shooting 126 PF, my goal is a stage win at the Chrony!

I think there was a 216 PF revo shooter in my squad. Good Luck with that!:D. Needless to say, there were a lot of square holes from the tumbling bullet.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.

Looking forward to seeing you at are club !!! Its going to be a good time !!!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    216? What was he shooting, .44 Magnum?

.45acp

215 power factor......Marc learned his lesson too, he had a reshoot and went right back and did the stage and burnt the hell out of his hand on the cylinder. Apparently running 215 PF ammo on a 32 rounds course of fire and then doing a reshoot heat the cylinder up a little bit....

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    DOH! Momma's Boy?

I was quite suprised to have a 181PF with purchased precision cartridge ammo. Granted I called and spoke with them of shooting them for state and they beefed up the charge. Only blunder was the sheered casings that JT purchased fro me. That F'd him. :xmad:

I purchased precision cartridge also
    Their 40 was a little light :)

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Ok, I signed up for USPSA and watched Blazing Saddles again. I hadn't watched it in a few years, and don't have it on Bluray yet. You know, DVD is so passe now. LOL. Luckily, as of 01JAN2011 Netflix offers it in streaming. I'll sign up for the event once I receive my USPSA number.

Top Bottom