Not open for further replies.

Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    correct me if im wrong (very well could be) but a walther p22 already has a threaded barrel. All you need is one of my Thread converters! pm me and we will talk

silent 50 cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    i am thinking about comeing to this shoot as i have 6 supressed pistols, i work at big R in sporting goods if you woudent mind sending me a flyer i will post it there if you wish i alos have some supressed friend who might enjoy this too. thanks wes

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    i am thinking about comeing to this shoot as i have 6 supressed pistols, i work at big R in sporting goods if you woudent mind sending me a flyer i will post it there if you wish i alos have some supressed friend who might enjoy this too. thanks wes

Great idea, if you would email me at ssnfa@hotmail.com I can email you the flyer!!

Thanks for your help!!!!

Last edited:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Need hotel accommodations?

HUSH Indiana and INGO have secured a discounted rate for any and all attendees of the shoot at the Candlewood Suites in Greenwood, Indiana.

cw001.gif

Rooms that are normally $99/night will only be $69/night for HUSH attendees. Plus 7% tax.

Rooms feature:

• Single queen bed or two double beds
    • Non-smoking and smoking options available
    • Fully-equipped kitchens with full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and stovetop
    • 32" flat-panel TVs with over 150 HD channels and HBO
    • DVD player
    • FREE on-site laundry facilities
    • 24-hour fitness center
    • Pet friendly (additional fee applies)
    • Secure well-lit private parking lot
    • 2AM/Carry/Firearms friendly (Front Office Manager is INGO's very own esrice)

WELCM_EXTR_1_E.jpg

GROOM_DBLE_2_E.jpg

GROOM_SUIT_2_E.jpg

Hotel is located in Greenwood at I-65 and County Line Road. It is 27 minutes from the hotel to Marion County Fish & Game.

1190 N Graham Rd
    Greenwood, IN 46143

Discounted rate is subject to room availability, so book as soon as possible. As of 4/20/11 there are plenty of rooms available. Reservations can be booked directly (recommended) by calling the hotel at (317) 882-4300, online at Candlewood Suites GREENWOOD Hotels | INDIANAPOLIS - SOUTH | Welcome, or by calling the national reservation system at 1-888-CANDLEWOOD. You must mention the "HUSH Indiana" rate to receive the discount.​

Last edited by a moderator:

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cool, I havn't been to a hotel party in years. I'll bring some ice for the bathtub and a couple cases of beer. Maybe some strippers too. Are there adjoining rooms?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Cool, I havn't been to a hotel party in years. I'll bring some ice for the bathtub and a couple cases of beer. Maybe some strippers too. Are there adjoining rooms?

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the above advertised rate is no longer available. . . . . .

:laugh::laugh:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Had a great meeting today at MCF&G to work out some details about vendor locations, shooting line location, other details etc...

One thing that was decided is that we will be providing all the target stands and some steel targets but shooters will have to provide paper targets if you desire to shoot at one.

At this point in the game I would welcome any questions or suggestions anyone has so we can make sure we have thought of everything!!!

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    First video from the fun at MCFG today. Although not surpressed was worth it. Sorry for it being so dark. Wasn't the best weather.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDnS6gUkdYM[/ame]

The second fun clip is of SSNFA shooting a couple of rounds of the Thompson Machine Isis. Love the extra touch at the end.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvx0w8ygw4c[/ame]

Last edited:

silent 50 cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    cory i was just wondering if the line spots are for the day? just trying to figure out how many rounds i need to bring... lots im sure....love a hot can...lol
    will there be enough steel for each line spot? as we love to hear the clink of brass and the ding from steel. as i have a few 44 mag dingers i could bring with us.
    one more thing and i may have just missed this food on the grounds or bring you own.
    Hope to have a great time with you guys. wes

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    cory i was just wondering if the line spots are for the day? just trying to figure out how many rounds i need to bring... lots im sure....love a hot can...lol
    will there be enough steel for each line spot? as we love to hear the clink of brass and the ding from steel. as i have a few 44 mag dingers i could bring with us.
    one more thing and i may have just missed this food on the grounds or bring you own.
    Hope to have a great time with you guys. wes

Line spots for general shooters will be just like a normal day at MCF&G. Shooters will fill it at open spots during the 7 1/2hrs of range time. The range area for general shooters will be around 100 yards wide so I do not anticipate much in the way of wait times at all considering people probably won't show up at 11am and stay on the line shooting until 7pm. People hanging out on the line not shooting will be asked to move to a "hangout" table.

We should have plenty of steel for people who want to shoot it, but the bad thing about steel is that it does tend to take away from the "quietness" of a suppressor shoot.

As for food, the rules on the website state that you are free to bring coolers with any food and drinks you would like except alcohol of ANY KIND!! We have also already booked one food vendor and hope to book at least one more. We will also have a dedicated drink vendor selling gatoraide, water, pop ect.

MCF&G has also been kind enough to open the club house for people who bring family that do not want to be out in the hot sun or around the guns. They are welcome to hang out in doors at the tables and do whatever. If I am not mistaken the club may have WiFi buy then.

One issue that has come up is parking. We are working on a plan to possibly run a shuttle in needed if and when the parking lot at MCF&G becomes full. This would probably be in the form of a 15 passenger van or a "short bus". IF ANY INGO'R HAS THIS KIND OF BUSINESS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS!!!!

We are really looking forward to this and I can tell you right now that this shoot has already attracted NATIONAL ATTENTION from several large companies. Those that are coming and those that are not for some reason or another.

I have also already been contacted with a very interesting purposal for next year, so things are happening and it started right here on INGO!!!!

:ingo:

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    If I may make one suggestion , I was a member of MCF&G for several years before I could shoot at home and the one thing I got from my wife and mom every time we went shooting, was the accomodations when the call of nature arrived.

Just a thought , not trying to be nasty just trying to make everyone comfortable

Something to think about

Will see you there

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    If I may make one suggestion , I was a member of MCF&G for several years before I could shoot at home and the one thing I got from my wife and mom every time we went shooting, was the accomodations when the call of nature arrived.

Just a thought , not trying to be nasty just trying to make everyone comfortable

Something to think about

Will see you there

Can you be more specific? Do you mean cleanliness, size, moderization etc....?

We have wondered if the two available bathrooms are going to be enough or if we need to bring in port-a-lets also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom