13419066.jpg

Mr Clean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm IN

I am gonna make the 2 minute drive to meet some members and watch them build their rifles. I missed the last build party and still have nothing to build, but I was able to free up my overly busy Sunday schedule :laugh: so I am making the trek over. Besides it will give me a chance to look parts for my rifle.:ar15:

Mr Clean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great Time

Got to meet some other INGOers, enjoy some great cookies, buy some gear, and learn a little bit too. Looking forward to another INGO get together soon.:ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It was a good time. We started with Brad (ARdysfunction) demo'ing the lower assembly process by coaching/assisting an attendee through it while everyone else watched. We then broke down into several groups of assemblers, each with a "leader" to help others if/where needed. A couple other experienced assemblers also made the rounds to provide an extra set of hands/eyes, answer questions and take photos. We also had some guns out as "show and tell" pieces for folks to handle and ask questions about.

After the lower builds were done, I conducted an impromptu detail stripping/maintenance clinic for those who were interested, using Fenway's DDM4 as the demo piece.

Thanks to VUPDblue and Cwood for organizing the event, to ARdysfunction, bigcraig and akaindy for helping out, and to everyone who attended.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Had a great time! So did Kr_treefrog2.

Special thanks to akaindy. He patiently led me and the frog through the process of our first AR builds, even having to modify two detent springs to make everything work properly.

Thanks to ARdysfunction, cwood, VUPDblue, and shooter521 for hosting and sponsoring today's event. :ingo:

Also thanks to theweakerbrother for the Texas Roadhouse rolls...yum!:) Don't know who to thank for the salsa and chips, but thank you!

zsm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Had a great time! So did Kr_treefrog2.

Special thanks to akaindy. He patiently led me and the frog through the process of our first AR builds, even having to modify two detent springs to make everything work properly.

Thanks to ARdysfunction, cwood, VUPDblue, and shooter521 for hosting and sponsoring today's event. :ingo:

Also thanks to theweakerbrother for the Texas Roadhouse rolls...yum!:) Don't know who to thank for the salsa and chips, but thank you!

He brought TR rolls with the cinnamon butter? WHY WASN'T I TOLD?

I was on edge about buying the DMS1 but after I played with Kr_treefrogs 6920, I bought it online when I came home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom