Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Sold

** CLEAN Title in HAND ***

2007 Saturn Vue with the Honda 3500 V6. Currently has 101,xxx miles (will be more as we are currently driving it daily). Great shape for the age. 2nd owner car, woman driven for the past 9 years. All wheel drive with nice Good Year Assurance tires with plenty of life. Recently replaced front rotors and pads. Rear drums and shoes are in great shape. All 4 wheel hubs (bearings) have been recently replaced (this is an expensive job that all of these cars need). Also just had the carrier bearing replaced on the driveshaft. This car has been very well maintained. Never towed anything and never been in a crash. The exterior is literally plastic and it very durable against door dings and dents.

The bad: The drive side heated seat no longer works. I found an easy fix online, but have not fixed it. The radio is a little finicky at times. Some times you have to use the steering wheel controls to control the radio. Exterior - the exterior shows very nicely for a 10 year old car, but there are some scratches and subtle dents. Interior - leather is in excellent shape for the age but is showing signs of wear on the driver's seat. .

Asking $5500 cash. Send me an email or PM with questions. Please don't bump the ad.

Terms of sale: This is being sold as-is with no implication of warranty. I try to describe my items to the best of my knowledge. Payment will be made in the the following forms only: 1. Cash 2. Chase Bank Transfer 3. Huntington Bank Transfer 4. Trade of precious metals or firearms. I will not accept personal checks or paypal. Located in Fishers, IN.

See more images here: 2007 Saturn Vue by Matthew Allen | Photobucket
    For the love of Naptown - Please PM me immediately if you see something wrong with this ad so I can fix it and remain a member here. :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom