WTS/WTT: 2003 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Low Miles, Clean, 20 PICS!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    SOLD

Looking to sell my 2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor. Low miles, currently at 49,500. I do drive it to work daily so the miles will continue to go up. This was a City of New Haven slick top car. I believe it was a take home car assigned to one person. While it was marked with decals, it didn't have a light bar or push bar. Also never had a cage or anything on the inside. It has a clean CarFax report with lots of service records. It has been serviced at O'Daniel Ford in New Haven its whole life. Only two holes in the body are two NMO antenna mounts, one in the rear of the roof, and one in the trunk. The car has full carpeting instead of the rubber floors. Cruise control, factory Ford CD player. Back doors and windows function. Factory Ford full wheel covers. Everything works, such as the spot light, AC, power windows, locks, mirrors, etc. Still has the strobe bulbs installed in the corners, however the power supply and some of the wiring was removed. Tires are BFG Advantage T/A with about 8-9/32 tread left. I would rate the outside at a 7/10. There are quite a few scratches on the doors from the decals being removed, but these are only noticeable up close. The front bumper has a few small spots of the clear coat peeling. Under body is very clean, virtually no rust. No rust on the fenders or doors. I would rate the interior at a 9/10. Carpets, headliner and seats are very clean, no odors or stains. The drivers seat has a very small wear spot in it. Overall this a great low miles P71 with tons of life left, and hasn't had the hard life of a normal squad car. I have a clean title in my possession. I also have the owners manual, zippered case, etc. I am asking $5950 OBO for it. I will be keeping the center console and the two antennas that are on the car in the pics. I would also trade for a 2006 or newer P71, a V8 Mustang, Camaro, or Trans Am, or ??? Email or PM with any questions or offers. Thanks.

See my album for 20 pics of the car.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom