Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    $3500

truck002.jpg

Reliable low mileage 2000 Dodge Quad Cab SLT. 117000 miles. 4.7L Magnum V8. Has pretty much all options except leather. Upholstery and interior are in good shape. Would make an excellent work truck or daily driver. Also has tow package. Priced well below value for quick sale and reflects a few minor issues. Power steering hose needs replaced due to a leak (I just keep it full), common rust above rear wheels, passenger side rear door needs new latch assy (door is secure but can't be opened), brake light and ABS light is on due to a $40 sensor on rear differential. Nice bed cover that opens like a hard cover will go with the truck. Truck is still driven daily and runs great, I just don't want to hide anything from buyer. Priced to sell with title in hand. Located on the SE side of Indianapolis.

Lots of pics here:

ImageCoast - The Best Image Hosting on the Web Image Gallery "2000-Dodge-Dakota-Quad-Cab-SLT" by Suprtek

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    BUMP!! You could do a little work to this truck and make money reselling it! I'm just trying to sell it quickly to help fund another vehicle I'm trying to get.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom