• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Thanks for sharing... I will say though as soon as I opened the link it was a high point photo :laugh:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I feel like if an option though I'd rather have a safe bolted down than most of these things... Otherwise you have zero protection against fire.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Seen this before. I'm always afraid that I'll forget where I hid something. 50 years from now, someone will find the rifle(s) I hid from the wife so she didn't know I bought "another" gun. I think I'll stick to putting it all in the safe, and hope she doesn't look in there until I'm gone.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We found cash stashed all over my great-aunt's house when she passed. Made us wonder how much got lost/tossed that we didn't find. It was hidden in the literal cookie jar, the seam of the drapes, in envelopes taped to the bottom of drawers, etc.... I'm guessing she had forgotten about most of it.

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    We had to go through every freezer carton in the freezer, I mean literally thaw it out and check. She had put money in ziplock bags and then filled the carton with apple sauce or what have you and stuck it in the freezer. She also had money in the actual air vents of the house.

My father in law's mother had 100$ bills under the newspapers that she lined her chest of drawers with.

A friend of mine who does HVAC work, built a false air duct in a guys attic, that you could pop the top off of and store a number of rifles with ammo inside.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    For the record, I HATE slideshows. I REALLY hate slideshows that make you click 3x for each bullet point even more. THOSE folks need buried up to their waist next to a fire ant hill.

This helps somewhat. create a shortcut link to the deslider bookmarklet, then when you have a slided page like this click the button and it crawls the site and lists the bullet points in a column sans-advertisements so you can read them all at once.

Slideshow-Deslidefier

It doesnt work for all slide sites, but helps sometimes. (it doesnt work for this link)

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    For the record, I HATE slideshows. I REALLY hate slideshows that make you click 3x for each bullet point even more. THOSE folks need buried up to their waist next to a fire ant hill.

This helps somewhat. create a shortcut link to the deslider bookmarklet, then when you have a slided page like this click the button and it crawls the site and lists the bullet points in a column sans-advertisements so you can read them all at once.

Slideshow-Deslidefier

It doesnt work for all slide sites, but helps sometimes. (it doesnt work for this link)

This particular article has a button you can click to "show thumbnails" they are small but you can still see each one.

I agree, the 3 clicks/1 picture thing is anoying and I usually dont bother....unless its nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence...or Whoopi Goldburg:puke:?..hmmmm, can't even joke about that

Top Bottom