• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Thought I was done selling firearms, but I had to buy a mower... so I'm back to needing cash.

GONE First up, a S&W 640 .357 magnum. (No key hole) It's the engraved version, and has been shot very little. Comes with all the factory goodies including a real cool presentation box I've been using for my 686. I have a couple holsters for it as well, I'll throw in. One inside the pants tuckable appendix carry, and a leather crossdraw. Has the factory grip from a 317 on it as I like the bigger grip, but includes the little boot grip it came with, (Don't like my pinky hanging off) and a wood one I tried.

$800 buys it, but I'll sell for $750 if I can keep the wood box. My 686 just looks so cool in it.

285334341_3137583583156780_6505537406402166168_n.jpg

GONE The other S&W is a 317 "kit gun" in .22lr. Lightest gun I ever held in my hand. Throw in in your gym shorts pocket, and you forget it's there. Comes with the factory box, and all the stuff that was in it.

I'll go $700 on this one, as all I have is the gun itself. No holsters, or extra grips. Again, this is in almost new condition.

285593260_3137583993156739_3401182039800199466_n.jpg

Sig P238 Rainbow .380 ACP. (with ammo)
    Yes, another INGO purchase, (as are all 3 of these) and another one I have yet to even shoot. I have packed it around some though relying that being a bran new never fired Sig, it would work if needed... It's so small, and easy to carry, but glad I never had to find out.

Anyway, I have the original case, booklet, lock... bla, bla. Of course, I may have got it second hand, but it still a bran new gun when I got it. (or so I was told) I also have an inside the pants appendix holster, a pocket holster, (the one I used a lot) and an ankle one. This gun come with the option to buy ammo as it's the only .380 I own. Here's the deal on that matter...

This is, remember a rather expensive, (discontinued) and yet bran new gun. Oh, and I also got a 7 round mag to go with is as Sig saw fit to only ship these out with one mag.
    I guess as a small back-up pocket gun, most people don't ever get extra mags for them. They're like the J-frames of the semi-auto pistol world it would seem.
    It's a thing of beauty though, even has factory night sights.

$800 buys the gun.

Sig P238 Rainbow.jpg

Ammo will go for $1 a round. +/-
    Despite high ammo prices (and gouging) I'm of the school that most centerfire pistol rounds should NOT be over $1 a round. (same for rifle rounds) To me, that's a norm.

I have just under 500 rounds of ammo, (some of it expensive premium stuff) so do the math... take off for being short of the mark... $450 buys the ammo.

The pistol MUST sell first before I'll entertain any offers for the ammo. Buyer will, of course get dibs. Should the buyer pass, the ammo will be offered up for grabs.
    I can in no way, shape, or form, sell the ammo first. Should nobody buy the gun, I'll need the ammo as It's the only .380 I own.

380 ammo.jpg

I'm in NWI, the Rensselaer area. I'll travel some, but not too far. I get to Lafayette regular, and to Indy for my VA appointments.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom