• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    As the title says I've got a 99 golf 2.0, manual trans, manual windows, power locks, A/C, interior is decent no rips that I can remember, Sony head unit, new blaupunkt speakers, car is red with the majority of the clear coat missing, no major dents, damage, and no rust. Engine is BAD, lost compression on one cylinder (can't remember which one) believe it has a stuck ring. Trans. shifts good, no grinds, no clutch slip. I have some after market coil overs that came with the the car when I bought it from the previous owner I believe they are a cheap ebay set. car has around 230,000 miles on it. I installed a brand new steering rack about 2 weeks before it died and yes it was filled with pentosin chf11s not some cheap crap. also has new plugs and wires.
    $600obo, I'll consider firearm, and ammo trades, I'll also consider any other trades that get it out of my yard. I had full intentions of fixing it and using as a commuter due to my Expedition loving gas haha, but I recently purchased another vehicle.
    Located outside of the Bedford area
    e6f47d.jpg

you can also call or text me 812-3six0-0173

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom