20200713162112.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Picked up a Big boy blaster
    Yes you did, and you'll love it! I need to put up a more current pic of my Vigil Commander, I've updated the grips (but nothing else, doesn't need it).

Yes they do. And some are fit up slide to frame very well like this one. But so little of this one is actually a DW anymore. This gun is on my hip as I type. Its my main edc.
    And as soon as I say "...but nothing else, it doesn't need it" I see this. Dang that's a beauty.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    DW TCP with the Olight that arrived today. This is the PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie with 600 lumens. Some really cool adjustability to the fit, rechargeable with a magnetic USB base, quick release lever that allows install/removal in a second or two, perfect compact size for commander (or smaller) pistols. I think I'd like the ambi switches a little more if they were side-press activated instead of pushing slightly down, but still super easy to activate with supporting hand thumb or strong hand index finger.

xU1RwhL.jpg
    [/IMG]

The pistol itself has yet to have a malfunction and the already very nice trigger is shooting in nicely.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DW TCP with the Olight that arrived today. This is the PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie with 600 lumens. Some really cool adjustability to the fit, rechargeable with a magnetic USB base, quick release lever that allows install/removal in a second or two, perfect compact size for commander (or smaller) pistols. I think I'd like the ambi switches a little more if they were side-press activated instead of pushing slightly down, but still super easy to activate with supporting hand thumb or strong hand index finger.

xU1RwhL.jpg
    [/IMG]

The pistol itself has yet to have a malfunction and the already very nice trigger is shooting in nicely.

That is very Robo-Cop.....I like it.

sonny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2020
    Danville
    awesome pistols and thanks for sharing. I am hoping once I get employed again I can get a 1911, I had a para p-13 but had to sell it years ago so I am hoping to get a 1911 again soon

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Nice. I like the different flavors you have. Those fish scales are growing on me.

Very nice.

Thanks!

Absolutely no knock intended here but the fish scale thing just does not sit with me.

Again, no knock intended. It is a different theme that some like.

No offense taken. It's definitely a S&W thing and it's polarizing...love em or hate em. I like the looks, easy to get a good grip and to clean. I think Expat and a few others around here have the e series, we're a small group.

00c0c_i6LBAQgEY01_0uq0mG_1200x900.jpg

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    The fish scales on the S&W are easy to grip, but I find them on the sharp side,meaning if my hands were soaking wet, they could take off a layer of skin. Albeit the job would still get done and i could work the slide.

HoosierHunter07

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 22, 2020
    Borden
    Here's my Kimber Eclipse Pro II. Bought it approx. 13 years ago. It was my first handgun and first 1911.

Attachments

• 20200802_193800.jpg
      20200802_193800.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 20
    • 20200802_193830.jpg
      20200802_193830.jpg
      884.3 KB · Views: 16
    Top Bottom