• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    mexico-mg.jpg

Mexican Federal Police display an anti-aircraft machine gun mounted on a van seized last month in Sonora, northern Mexico, along with other weapons. The shot and mutilated bodies of 11 men, victims of the country's violent drug war, were found inside a stolen US van in Sonora, police said Thursday
    SOURCE: Yahoo News
    Shootout kills 16 in Mexico's Acapulco resort - Yahoo! News
    for entire news article. BTW the gunman also threw some 50 grenades at the police as well.
    -----

I'm sure that I6BO's crew will say that this gun came from the USA as well. ;)

dman424

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Well, these guys always come across the border dressed as god knows who SWAT, police etc., but we all know they're working for Mexican drug lords, and give normal, poor Mexican citizens who just want to cross the border for a chance at a better life a bad reputation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    redneckmedic the media would NOT lie about that being a van. So you have to be mistaken that the 4x4 logo on that truck... hum I mean VAN is NOT a van.

@ all else according to our lovely Pelosi you can buy machine guns just about anywhere in America. In addition the New York Stop the Violience group on YouTube has said time and time again that machine gun kits can be mailed order in USA so ya must be living under a rock if ya don't have your MG yet cause Pelosi would not lie either.

LOL!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Uh, is it just me, or does the barrel of that AA gun look like, halfway down, that it's bent? Are we sure this isn't a Mexican Photoshop gone wrong?

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    This is just another example of America's obsession with large vehicles bringing death and destruction to our harmless, peaceful global friends! A hybrid golf cart err... car would never have been able to haul that weapon around. We need to act immediately! Buy a Prius today, because just one dead cartel thug is one dead cartel thug too many.:crying:

@SE: I think it's a optical illusion from the ammunition hanging at a slightly different angle.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, I see the illusion now. Glad to know I'm just going nuts. Thanks. :D

If that's a semi-auto van, what's the FULL-auto van look like???

Top Bottom