1500 Vendor with Tons of 1911's-all displayed upright ?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone here might know the name of the vendor that has all of their pistols standing upright with displays that slide up into the magwells?

They had a HUGE assortment of 1911's and among them I spied 4 or 5 NightHawks....Les Baer's...Wilson's...Brown's...Performance Center and Custom shop 1911's...etc.

It would really help me out if someone can let me know who that vendor is...I thought I grabbed one of their business cards but I can't find it now !!

Thanks for any help.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Don't know for sure but try Indiana Gun Club. Sounds like something they've been know to do and they certainly have that kind of product to display.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Don't ky for sure but try Indiana Gun Club. Sounds like something they've been know to do and they certainly have that kind of product to display.

Thanks JBI812... I'll look into them & see if that was their booth or not.

Which ever vendor it was.... probably had between 45-70....different 1911's (it was hard to judge because of how they were displayed & how tightly they were setup next to each other)

Their inventory was very impressive. ..& like I said before... there were lots of nice. . Higher End 1911's and plenty of quality production pieces as well.

Thanks again

Last edited:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Based on the description, pretty sure it's IGC. Their current inventory is available on their website - I'd save a lot of time and gas if other LGSs did that.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    It was Indiana Gun Club. They have a pretty deep inventory. I regularly check out their stock on line.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    It was the Indiana Gun Club, they had them upside down on one side and not on the other... weird. I was around there when the lights went out Sat but I'm 99% sure it was them.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    It was the Indiana Gun Club, they had them upside down on one side and not on the other... weird. I was around there when the lights went out Sat but I'm 99% sure it was them.

Yep...that was them !!

You reminded me for sure when you mentioned that one side was upside down (the non 1911 side)...and the other side was right side up...(the 1911 side)

I can't get their inventory thing to work on my laptop???

It just doesn't allow me to change anything in the search settings?

I click on "gun" then when I go to change what's in the search windows....they just say "--ALL--"...and it doesn't allow me to change that ??

Thanks everyone !

Last edited:

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Can anyone else check and see if they can get Indiana Gun Club's Inventory checker/search function to work ?

I've tried it on my laptop and on my Cell Phone and it's doing the same thing on both...not working...just keeps saying nothing found.

I just wanted to see if it was something I was doing wrong or my computers...or ?

THanks!

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Saw their booth as well...tons of pistols.

Tried viewing their inventory on the website and it's doing the same thing to me as well "No results, search again."

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Did not work for me either. They have been known to not update their online inventory quickly...shows in stock, but go to the shop and they don't have any. At least they have always had something to peak my interest any way :)

Highly recommend them!

Mark

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    It's not working for me either.

Saw their booth as well...tons of pistols.

Tried viewing their inventory on the website and it's doing the same thing to me as well "No results, search again."

Did not work for me either. They have been known to not update their online inventory quickly...shows in stock, but go to the shop and they don't have any. At least they have always had something to peak my interest any way :)

Highly recommend them!

Mark

Thanks for checking for me!

This makes me feel a little bit better..even though I wish it was working for everyone.

Now..at least I know it's not just my computer's !

Top Bottom