• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaCoach

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Greenwood
    I just want to take a minute and thank Alan for his time and expertise. Alan was able to set me up with a Vortex pst 1-4 scope on Monday. He also took the time to mount that scope on my AR. He even mounted another scope I already owned on my Remington 700. Moreover, Alan took the time to answer all of my questions and make recommendations prior to me making a purchase. If that was not enough, he even allowed me to shoot and zero my rifles on his range. I was even able to take both out to 750 yards with his help! I had an absolute blast! I cannot recommend Alan's services enough. If you are in the maket for optics, please check with Alan before you make a purchase. You will not regret it.

Thank you,

Tim

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I just want to take a minute and thank Alan for his time and expertise. Alan was able to set me up with a Vortex pst 1-4 scope on Monday. He also took the time to mount that scope on my AR. He even mounted another scope I already owned on my Remington 700. Moreover, Alan took the time to answer all of my questions and make recommendations prior to me making a purchase. If that was not enough, he even allowed me to shoot and zero my rifles on his range. I was even able to take both out to 750 yards with his help! I had an absolute blast! I cannot recommend Alan's services enough. If you are in the maket for optics, please check with Alan before you make a purchase. You will not regret it.

Thank you,

Tim

thanks, i love everyones reaction when they get to 750 for the first time. let me know if you have further needs

Top Bottom