• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If I got a PC want a 45 but hopefully Ruger will put out the PC 45. I’d really be interested in that. The LC just looks blah

Now if Ruger would reintroduce the Marlin Camp carbine that’s work for me since I run 1911’s at times!
    I'm the opposite. I'll trade my PC carbine for an LC carbine in 9mm in a heartbeat. I much prefer a pistol caliber carbine that feeds from the grip, rather than from a separate magwell like a rifle. This makes it way shorter and handier, not to mention the folding stock on the LC that makes it even easier to stow. A better option than the folding carbines like the KelTec and S&W models also, IMO.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If I got a PC want a 45 but hopefully Ruger will put out the PC 45. I’d really be interested in that. The LC just looks blah

Now if Ruger would reintroduce the Marlin Camp carbine that’s work for me since I run 1911’s at times!
    45acp PC Carbine with a 1911 magazine well.
    Don't see how that would be a problem. Just takes a good engineer to bring it about.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have never understood why more manufacturers dont make .45 ACP PCCs and PCP (pistol caliber pistols w/ brace). They are the best suppressor hosts since .45 is naturally subsonic. My LWRC SMG45 is one of my favorite guns for that reason. I also built an AR 45 for that reason. Good on you S&W for this release.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have never understood why more manufacturers dont make .45 ACP PCCs and PCP (pistol caliber pistols w/ brace). They are the best suppressor hosts since .45 is naturally subsonic. My LWRC SMG45 is one of my favorite guns for that reason. I also built an AR 45 for that reason. Good on you S&W for this release.
    I had a chance a while back to shoot a HK UMP in .45 with a suppressor (and yes, three round burst and full auto as well) and it was, needless to say, a quite enjoyable experience. We nicknamed it “Mjolnir” because it hit so hard.

Top Bottom