• redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    ***Special INGO price
    of $60 for full butchering!***

Looking to get into the butchering business part-time. Since I have limited freezer space my edge will be quick turn-around. (24hrs) Anyhow, it will be several weeks before I get a chance to get out and bag my own. I just put my shop together and want to see how it flows before I make the official leap.

So my offer is extended to any INGO member. I will do a full processing for free, for the first one who gets one and contacts me. I don't want to make a bunch of stupid rules to keep all the “it’s not fair” crowd at bay so folks let’s just do this right. Shoot one, PM me, drag it to Greenfield, done. Only real stipulation (as of right now) is that I have to be home, I can't be on duty at the fire house. If all works well, I am planning on becoming an advertiser for this and my other side business, here on INGO.

free
    Steaks
    ground venison
    roasts
    butterflied loins
    stew tips

charge
    breakfast sausage is a charge
    add beef fat is a charge
    Jerky is a charge
    no summer sausage (yet)

Redneckmedic

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    $75 offer for free

Looking to get into the butchering business part-time. Since I have limited freezer space my edge will be quick turn-around. (24hrs) Anyhow, it will be several weeks before I get a chance to get out and bag my own. I just put my shop together and want to see how it flows before I make the official leap.

So my offer is extended to any INGO member. I will do a full processing for free, for the first one who gets one and contacts me. I don't want to make a bunch of stupid rules to keep all the “it’s not fair” crowd at bay so folks let’s just do this right. Shoot one, PM me, drag it to Greenfield, done. Only real stipulation (as of right now) is that I have to be home, I can't be on duty at the fire house. If all works well, I am planning on becoming an advertiser for this and my other side business, here on INGO.

free
    Steaks
    ground venison
    roasts
    butterflied loins
    stew tips

charge
    breakfast sausage is a charge
    add beef fat is a charge
    Jerky is a charge
    no summer sausage (yet)

Redneckmedic

Wish you were closer to Lafayette.
    Reps for doing this! And GOOD LUCK!:yesway:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Your a good man. I wish I lived closer maybe a suggestion we are all generous here. Somebody hurry up and kill one let this generous lad cut it up, then take it to a food pantry or church that feeds the poor. There are alot of folks that could use the meat. On the same lines medic mention to local conservation or sheriff you need a "practice" deer to butcher for the hungrey I bet one appears.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    6000+ memebers and my knives aren't bloody yet! SHeesh. I'm sure this won't be an issue once shotgun opens. By then though I will have butchered both mine and IGW's harvest!

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Got one hanging now, a nice 2-3 yr old 6 Pointer this morning. We're going to butcher and can most of it tonight, the rest will be frozen until we have enough to do a large batch of burger (expecting a few more before the seasons closed)
    • What grinder do you have?
    • Interested in just a grind and mix for me? I have the venison trimmed out, and have the pork fat to mix.
    • Interested in doing a goose grind? Same deal, I have the meat trimmed, and the pork fat to mix, but no grinder. We hit the snws hard in late season, I want to do another 200 lbs of goose burger.
    Best of luck!!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Got one hanging now, a nice 2-3 yr old 6 Pointer this morning. We're going to butcher and can most of it tonight, the rest will be frozen until we have enough to do a large batch of burger (expecting a few more before the seasons closed)
    • What grinder do you have?
    • Interested in just a grind and mix for me? I have the venison trimmed out, and have the pork fat to mix.
    • Interested in doing a goose grind? Same deal, I have the meat trimmed, and the pork fat to mix, but no grinder. We hit the snws hard in late season, I want to do another 200 lbs of goose burger.
    Best of luck!!

I got a hand grinder (for SHTF) I can do the grinding for some ioncentive. PM me.

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wish I had read this sooner. I got 2 in Kentucky ML season. I will bring my next to you if you do get this started. I would reather pay an INGO member then any other.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    2006_11_gravy.jpg

3245842292_03a26ab26e.jpg

2551330604_ce2c949f09.jpg

Top Bottom