• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You gotta love this guy, real experiances, not the mad max movie style fantasy that pervades America survival imaginations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Friend of mine (gator88) IMed me this article today. It's related, and has got me rethinking some things.

Planning for Extra Mouths to Feed, by D.V. - SurvivalBlog.com

The author got stuck in a situation where she was taking care of several unemployed relations. She eventually had to lock up the food at night and requiring everyone to perform chores. Magically the freeloaders started finding jobs and leaving.

Never thought about locking up the provisions before.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Friend of mine (gator88) IMed me this article today. It's related, and has got me rethinking some things.

The author got stuck in a situation where she was taking care of several unemployed relations. She eventually had to lock up the food at night and requiring everyone to perform chores. Magically the freeloaders started finding jobs and leaving.

oh yeah, thats a must.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

Provisions? What food? You got any I can have while you are here:D It is definitely a tough call in some situations if you were forced to deny food to someone but at other times it is much easier.

Top Bottom