• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I started this little project about a year ago... picking up parts here and there as I could. I own several 223 rifles in every configuration... I did not have a pistol or 300 black out though. So, I killed two birds with one stone! Just finished her up tonight, so I hope to go tune her and sight her in over the next week.

**Im not a cold weather guy, so it may not be until later this spring
    clear.png

Because I have my fair share of AR riles, I was able to take a lot of the stuff I liked from my previous experience and throw it into one nice little pistol. As you will see, I am a real sucker for Seekins parts, but IMO they are just so well made and some of the best out there. I currently own at least 3 rifles build with all Seekins parts (besides the barrels, I typically buy Krieger or Compass Lake).

Here is the breakdown of parts for this little guy!

Seekins Billet SP Receiver Set
    Seekins 10" MCSR Keymod Rail
    Seekins Micro T-1 Mount
    Seekins 8.5" 300 Blackout Barrel
    Seekins Full Auto BCG
    Seekins Adjustable Gas Block
    Hera Arms Linear Comp
    KAC Pistol Buffer Tube
    Sig Brace
    Hypertouch 24C Flat Trigger
    LaRue Apeg Grip
    BadAss Ambi Safety
    Vortex Sparc II Optic

Thoughts and opinions are always welcome
    clear.png

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    In all honesty, because a shop I work in is a dealer with Seekins, and because it parted it together over a year or so. Without the optic, I think I have right around $1100 in this thing. Dont quote me on it... could be way off, lol

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That looks great. Can't wait to here how she shoots. I'm in the end-game of my own .300 Blackout pistol project but mine is a budget build and can't compare to yours in terms of the quality of the components.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    That is a gorgeous build. I have been tossing around the idea of building something similar but am to cheap to make something that pretty.

GChambers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Fishers
    No... cant shoulder this pistol...

:@ya: LOL. Something like that. I can't say mine hasn't completely accidentally bumped into my shoulder on occasion while shooting it.

I have the Sig Brace on one of my pistols and the Shockwave Blade. IMO, the Blade is a better option since you "can't shoulder it" and the Blade is a LOT lighter. They're fairly inexpensive. I'd recommend giving one a try.

Edit: BTW, that's a beautiful weapon. Great build. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Top Bottom