Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    SMLE No4 Mk1. SOLD.. Rescued this from a bubba sporter. New forearm, bands, and hand guards from Springfield Sporters. No metal alterations with the exception of the scope mount holes. Believe it's drilled for a Williams mount, but not sure. This is a really nice condition Enfield. It may have been unfired before I got it. It was loaded with cosmoline under the wood. I shot it 5 times. That was all the 303 brass I had. Surprisingly soft recoil. Shot about 6 inches low with the leaf upright on the lowest setting. Check the bigger pics in my album. Only import mark is "ENGLAND" on the receiver. All parts of the stock are Beech wood. Butt stock could stand a refinish. I'm an 03 and 03a3 Springfield kind of guy and this doesn't fit in with my intrests. So off it goes. FTF Beech Grove. No trades please I'm currently on a moratorium as far as project guns and additions go. Thanks for looking and reading this long ad. $325 drop to $300. BTW it's cleaned of that nasty cosmo. Icky stuff.:) Found the bayonet with scabbard. It goes with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom