Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***All sold as a package***

Two Fixed Stock VZ2008's - Classic & Tacticool with extras

So as predicted, I am changing my fickle mind concerning the whole VZ2008 thing. While these are great guns, I am too heavily vested in the AK and simply want to pick up a couple other different things. I have two different packages available.

Note: four mags are included with each. Right now, JG Sales has mags for $19.95 ea.
    http://www.jgsales.com/czech-vz-2008-7.62x39-30rd-magazine,-used-p-4453.html

And Ohio Ordnance has four packs in a pouch for $90.
    http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/parts/magazines/vz-pouch-and-4-magazines

Package #1: "Classic" fixed stock package includes the rifle with a full set of the "beaver barf" furniture and a slant muzzle brake. Also included are four mags in a nice leather pouch, bayonet and partial cleaning kit (missing rod).

SAMPLE PIC

Package #2: "Tacticool" fixed stock VZ2008 with a full set of Fab Defense furniture ($185 value) including a recoil reducing collapsible stock, pistol grip and railed fore end and four mags in a surplus leather pouch. I broke the latch on the storage compartment in the pistol grip and thus removed the trapdoor. Otherwise, it is in excellent shape. No muzzle brake incl., it is 14x1 RH thread. Also included are an extra original bakelite hand guard set and pistol grip.

SAMPLE PIC

Price for the Classic package is $425.

Price for the Tacticool package is $475.

Actual pics will be uploaded soon.

FTF within 45 minutes of Evansville. I will be on the north side of Indianapolis Wednesday late afternoon and Thursday, April 15th-16th.

Trades Considered: Ruger or S&W .357 revolver, 3" or 5" preferred, Draco "C" with underfolder trunion, S&W M&P22c. Silver at spot.
    Please PM any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom