• Status
    Not open for further replies.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Looks like my first "hi I'm new here" thread got canned.

But hey, I'm new here and was only looking to interact with another existing contributing member.

307SD

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Hmmm. I didn't see it. Did you profess to represent the 'liberal ideal' or something? :lmfao:

I would hope such a thing didn't get your post canned. It wouldn't win you the Miss Popularity contest here, but if that's your thing, so be it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hmmm. I didn't see it. Did you profess to represent the 'liberal ideal' or something? :lmfao:

I would hope such a thing didn't get your post canned. It wouldn't win you the Miss Popularity contest here, but if that's your thing, so be it.

No. It was the openly asking to contact a seller with his first post and after getting good advice, posting links to the ad and seller to try and get through anyway. Listening is a skill that comes hard for some.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    What lonehoosier said. My comment was something along the lines of "useless dribble in order to meet a quota" was a liberal ideal. Somebody didn't like it, deleted the entire thread and reset my post count.

307SD

rules are rules

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Pay the $20 fee and walk right in the front door. No dribble needed.......unless you want to dribble............ we don't judge here.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    reference the 50 post count before you can interact with the free market place. You know the ideal that America was built on, the free market place that is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What lonehoosier said. My comment was something along the lines of "useless dribble in order to meet a quota" was a liberal ideal. Somebody didn't like it, deleted the entire thread and reset my post count.

307SD

rules are rules

Yes they are my new member friend. Yes they are.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I read your thread. Getting "smacked" had less to do with your grumbling and more to do with your blatant disregard for the forum rules even after members more helpful than I brought them to your attention.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

307SD

rules are rules

Rules are indeed rules. So, you are 2 down and 48 to go. Hang around and contribute some worthwhile thoughts on subjects of interest. Ask some questions. It's a great site. And remember, when Churchmouse lays the smackdown on you, it's out of love. :thumbsup:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    reference the 50 post count before you can interact with the free market place. You know the ideal that America was built on, the free market place that is.

Send me a PM and I'll forward the complaint to the appropriate mod to get this sorted for you. I'm here to help.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    50 "quality posts" are not actually that hard to reach.
    I reached it pretty quick.
    I believe snapdragon might have set the record.
    mom45 also was pretty fast.

Find an existing thread, or make one. You can ask questions, or answer questions.

As for any deal in the classifieds, there will ALWAYS be a deal.
    If you miss one, there will be another, and another.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Printcraft how dare you coach me into violating the rules? (lol) Newbys can only pm the moderators until the 50 post quota is met.

Saving my comments on the churchmouse love comment, no need for me to dig myself deeper here.

307SD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom