• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well I made it in, but everyone was talkin away so I didn't bother anyone :)

It was good to put some faces to names, though, and I look forward to seein you guys again.

I didn't realize VUPD had such an impressive collection or AR 22's. I'm going to have to hook up and shoot those sometime. I've been seriously considering that avenue, and I like what you've got!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It was nice to put faces to some of the people on this board. It was also nice to see some of the projects and mfg names that go along with the parts, pick them up and check them out. Got some ideas.

Got a kick out of the belt fed 22 upper. Picked up business cards for SSNFA and Indy Gunworks. Got to check out some gas piston setups.

All-in-all, a great meet. I appreciated it.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    It was a great turnout and It was really nice seeing everyone's gear. I enjoyed checking out the slings since I have been in the market for one. It also made me want some of those LaRue hanguards... DROOOL

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i didn't make it but was curious as to how many people you guys thought you had in and out through the day. was there any sign in to where somone would know exactly

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Great to see all the AR's and meet more INGO, Fenway of course:D, IndyGunworks, LMV, also seen Esrice and sister Treefrog but they was busy talking to others so did not bother them. Talked to Techres for a few about Appleseed and me and ComputerGeek might partake in that soon.

Thanks to all who brought out their AR's for display, it was an awesome sight and display.

To whoever brought the 6.5 Grendal with the 24 inch bbl, I'm even more convinced that is the route I want to go with with my next upper. :ar15:

Didn't take too many pics, but here what I took.

Indybeerman

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Made it in. There was a great turn out!! Always nice to put names with faces, and check out some really nice gear. A personal thanks to everyone that brought rifles in for everyone to see. :rockwoot:

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Made it out today. Also great to see some of the old faces and met some new ones.

Great display off all types of AR's and walked away with some great ides. I was able to purchase an INGO patch for my SBR.

Thanks to everyone that a brought a rifle for display.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Had a good time. All I can say is - WOW what a turnout! Lots of great AR's there. It amazes me that I can get on this site every single day and then go to something like that and 80% of the screen names I don't even recognize.

GlockMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Great event today. Anybody get a count of the number of ARs that were on display? I didn't go till later in the day and I counted around 50, but I know some people had left already.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    First, a big THANK YOU to those who put in the effort to put this event together. It was fantastic. Also, thanks to all those who participated, attended, and brought rifles.

As others have indicated, great to put some faces with names, and good to finally meet some of you. Others, as noted, were exceptionally busy and engaged in conversation, so I look forward to meeting you at the next event!

A great display of "adult lego's" and I too gathered some ideas for my next few builds. As usual, Cwood took some more of my money :yesway:. Got some more INGO swag.:yesway:

The cookies were a hit and superbly delicious!! Thanks to lovemywoods, as I believe he supplied those!

All in all, great event! Thanks again!

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    This was a really good event, I saw lots of nice AR setups and got some good advice about my guns from VUPD, lovemywoods, and others. Learned what might and might not work well on my Sendra. Got to actually 'peer' through some optics I've been considering. And....... the cookies were great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom