• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I figured I'd throw this one up here because maybe someone has a gun safety class or something. I have a Bryco Jennings stainless .380 for sale. Do NOT fire this gun. I put less than a box through it when the breech cracked. I then dry fired it about half a dozen times when the firing pin broke and half of it flew out of the muzzle across the room....which I have to admit was kind of cool. :rockwoot: It does not have a magazine and you won't need one anyway because you won't be dumb enough to shoot this, right?

Since then it's been hanging around my house like a crazy ex-girlfriend that won't go away. I'd like to get rid of it but since it's legally a handgun I'm limited in options. If someone has a use for it here, I'd trade or sell it just so I don't end up accidentally bringing it to Illinois and end up getting busted for a handgun or some nonsense like that. This is not a joke post. I actually own this piece of crap. I bought this thing in Missouri for 40 bucks back in college when it was in shootable condition.

Price: 10 bucks **SPF** I think the buyer won by calculating it's scrap value. Crafty buyer. Mods - I will close when transaction closes.
    Terms: Face to face in Mishawaka. Yes, I still have to see an LTCH and no I won't drive anywhere outside of Mishawaka.

Trade interest:
    1. Deer Antlers - no joke. I actually use these to make knife handles.
    2. Jenna Jameson "Memorabilia"
    3. A Browning Citori Over/Under
    4. A really good taco

Edit: Sailor, send me a PM or ask me in the knife forum.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom