• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Anyone know when the Walter CCP will be available for sale? Saw one at the NRA rally this spring.

Sonney

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I wonder why Walther had to put that stupid safety on it? Hopefully they will give buyers the choice at some point.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I have one.
    accurate little bugger
    resized_088036eb-595d-476f-abcb-7475bda14c1f.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ugg. I would give it serious consideration vs. my LC9 but need to see some reviews and RR's.

Ask IndyGlockMan. He posted the pic above. He came over and showed me the gun after he picked it up from USDS (FFL). I really liked the gun, but didn't have time to go to the range with him. He called me later and said that he really enjoyed shooting it. Very little recoil, great ergos and very accurate, as you can see in his pic above. I'm sure he'd be happy to provide more information.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I think most women will really like it because of the good ergos and easy to rack slide.
    Trigger is pretty good and easy to squeeze, but has a long reset.
    the recoil is very manageable and feels like the amount of recoil you would expect from a full size 9mm or maybe a little less.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    The PPQ has a smooth uptake, clean break and short reset. It's a combat - offensive style gun
    the CCP has a grittier uptake, still a clean break, but has a long reset. Almost as long as the trigger pull.
    The CCP is more of a concealing self defense only type gun. It's not one you would take to Gunsite or some other shooting school and run it all day.

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Ahh! That was you there. My wife and I were the couple on-hand when that came in. She really liked the action on the slide. In fact, she ended up racking it rather hard the first time expecting the same resistance as her XD compact.

The trigger was quite fine, just a long pull/reset on it.

Strug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    West Indy
    I picked my CCP up yesterday. It's the first handgun I've ever owned. I fell in love with the grip when I handled it at the NRA meeting last spring. It fits my hand almost perfectly. I did well with it at the range. It shoots nicely. My brother, who shoots a Glock 19, shot it and commented on how the recoil has more of a straight-back motion than muzzle rise. So far I'm happy with my purchase.

If anyone is having trouble finding the CCP, Northwest Armory had them in stock as of this morning. I ordered mine from them on Christmas Day and it arrived at my FFL on the 29th.

walther, walther pistol, walther p22, walther p99, handguns, firearms pistols

Top Bottom