• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    The Walther forum I'm on says sometime this month, but they were saying June/July back during the NRA show.
    They keep pushing it back every month.
    I really like the CCP.
    I spent some time with it at the Walther booth during the NRA convention.
    It feels exactly like you think a single stack PPQ should feel.
    Good trigger and ergos were phenomenal.
    Super easy to rack too. the ladies are going to love the CCP

TheJuggernaut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Anyone have any insight as to when the new Walther CCP will be hitting the shelves or any rumors, good or bad, about the gun itself?

I'm a little curious about the CCP myself. But I am also a little skeptical now too. It was supposed to be released this summer about the same time Remington decided to pull R51 sales. The R51 and CCP are both based on the old blow-back design for venting gas. I find it a little ironic that Walther decided to "delay" the release of the CCP after all the problems with the R51. And it is a weird that Walther is being so hush hush about it too and not giving any real updates.

Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Yeah. I'm waiting on this as well. I'm willing to bet they decided to extend the testing of the CCP so as to avoid an R51ish nightmare. Walther has always been a pretty prudent company.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Now I'm seeing posts at the Walther Forum saying the CCP will ship sometime in November.

When I saw this at the NRA Annual Meeting in April, I wasn't thinking I would next see this gun on Black Friday, but it's starting to look that way.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Well, its a walther, and called the CCP. Based on those, I got a good idea what it will look like.

PA-63_with_Clip.jpg

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I loved the idea of this gun, a single stack PPQ? Awesome! Then I found out that the safety is not ambi and I'm left handed, and there is no other passive safety like a trigger safety or anything at all. Maybe the trigger pull makes no other safety necessary but still just having the safety on one side only makes it no good for a lefty. Stinks too as I like everything I've seen so far. Ah well, there are plenty of other choices!

I still want a PPQ so I'll be content with one of those once the right deal comes along.

Top Bottom