• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I know a lot of Sig fans hate the idea of a plastic gun, but I own one and it is a great shooter. I have never had a problem with it and highly recommend it.

At this price there is nothing that can touch it.

Great find Tyler!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Do the haters hate this gun or the P250 more? P250 has had some horrible reviews. INGO just put a brand new 250 in the hands of Military Arms Channel and I'm looking forward to the review.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Don't know what the haters say about the 2022's/2340 polymer-framed SIGs, but they're great guns in my experience. Never had a failure of any kind with over 1,000 rounds of .357sig and .40 S&W through my 2340.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I will say that I'm not crazy about the DA trigger pull, super long. It's fine when it's SA, but the DA pull is too much like a revolver to me.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Forgive my poor forum search-fu but is there an INGO Member around South Bend/Mishawaka FFL holder who will do the transfer? I know I can do this at Midwest but I figured I'd ask if there's someone who supports the forum first. Thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't know if I can pass on this. Do we have any local dealers that will do a price match? :yesway:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I love mine! Never had a problem out of either of them! I have the one with the new 1913 rail and E2 style grips and I also have one of the German made ones that is my EDC. The new one I dont think I have put a full mag through yet. Great guns and one heck of a deal! Both of mine have NS though the deal posted is for contrast sights only but still a good deal!

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Do the haters hate this gun or the P250 more? P250 has had some horrible reviews. INGO just put a brand new 250 in the hands of Military Arms Channel and I'm looking forward to the review.
    ...and we're going to find out just how well the P250 holds up.

The ATF dropped it from competition due to reliability issues. Folks have disparaged it online since its introduction. Are the concerns valid? Will a single example hold up to a rigorous workout or will it fall on its face?

We'll find out. :D

To the OP:

The Swiss Army Special Forces have dropped the Sig Pro's and adopted the Glock 17 Gen 4.

Swiss Army Selects Glock as New Service Pistol | Guns & Ammo

While this has nothing to do with the sale, I thought it was interesting news that the Swiss dropped the Sig in favor of the Plastic Fantastic from Austria.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    that's fine plenty of other agencies still use them like the dea and fort knox tank command. if you want(and I know you do) I'll let you borrow mine for a review.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I had a Sig Pro for a few years, I never had any issues with it functionally.

Ergonomically I prefer other pistols, I've never cared for the high center of bore Sig typically uses on their handguns. I prefer pistols that sit lower in my hand and thus allow me to control the pistol better when firing fast strings. With a 9mm this isn't as much of an issue as it is with .40 S&W or .45 ACP.

But my Pro, which I had both a .40 S&W and .357 Sig barrel for, was reliable and accurate.

Top Bottom