• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    After coming this >< close to jumping the Glock bandwagon and drinking the M&P koolaide :koolaid:, I finally decided to again focus on tweaking my current carry Glock 19 to better fit me and my shooting style.

Mark's (shooter521) gun advice has yet to fail me, so I decided to change out a few things with my G19 based upon what he runs in his carry Glocks.

So this afternoon I ran by Bradis while he was working and asked for the "shooter521 Custom Glock Carry Package". :D

The package includes:

• Glock factory extended slide stop
    • Glock factory extended magazine release that Mark dehorns himself
    • Glock factory smooth-faced trigger, with connector polished by Mark
    • Flush grip plug (already had this)
    • Night sights (already have Big Dots)
    A big thanks to Mark for taking the time out of his busy afternoon to help me. Another thanks to Bradis for being open on a Sunday.

I'll be sure to give a full report next time I'm down at lovemywoods' when I get a chance to see if the improvements were worth it.

The "shooter521 Custom Glock Carry Package" is not a *real* package, so don't ask the kind folks at Bradis for it or they will look at you funny. This package can, however, be recreated by anyone interested by simply acquiring the above listed items.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yep, I got the "package" done yesterday on my G22. I don't know why, but it seemed like I was the only Glock owner who had magazines that were slow to come out when the release was depressed. The change to the new (larger) mag release allows my empty magazines to slide out just as well as my other guns.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The change to the new (larger) mag release allows my empty magazines to slide out just as well as my other guns.

Just the few mock releases that I did in the store felt very positive, and I found that I didn't have to change my firing grip as much. (I have short stubby thumbs)

I look forward to running some manipulation drills with the new setup.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    hows that Glock against the AR400 & 500 I sold u down at LOVEMYWOODS place, I know u all have added more steel but is it still holdin up good!

Top Bottom