Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    SOLD!

Indianapolis area during business hours or Greenfield around 5-530PM during the week

Beretta 92FS Centurion (compact slide with full size frame) 9mm, standard sights, comes with blue factory hard case and about 6 magazines (all 15 rounders, 2 Beretta factory, rest are USGI surplus). Shoots VERY well and has been reliable, about 400 rounds fired. Some finish wear and handling marks, but nothing big. Will throw in D Spring to lighten trigger pull (not installed), will also have Tagua black leather OWB pancake holster.

vxfamc.jpg

I am looking to get into another platform, no rush to sell/trade, but will not waste your time if you have a good offer. The Centurions are a fairly rarer model!!

Cash price is $520 (considering the rarity of the piece of weapon, the mags, etc...)

Looking to trade for (+/- cash depending):
    Rock Island .45 or 9mm 1911 (Tactical model, prefer model with full length dust cover accessory rail, would not pass the GI model plus cash or reputable accessories, no Promags or Uncle Mikes holsters)
    CZ75 or similar with accessory rail
    Springfield Range Officer in 9mm
    Springfield Milspec or GI model 1911 (would love to get a stainless model GI!!)
    Bersa Thunder .380 two tone (plus cash)
    Walther PPK/S .380 in stainless
    Smith and Wesson Airweight revolvers in .38 Special (plus cash)
    5.56 ammo plus cash (M193 preferred)
    Good 1911 magazines plus cash (Wilson Combat, McCormick 8 round PowerMags, Colt factory 7 rounders, Checkmate 7 rounders)
    Ruger GP100, stainless 4" barrel .357 revolver
    POSSIBLY a 3" Ruger SP101 in .357 magnum

Let me know what you have!
    Terms and Conditions:
    I am an easy going guy, but experience has shown me that I have to state the below to save both parties alot of time and headache... :(

-Thank you for your interest! However, the person who hammers out time and place with me gets precedence, not just "I'll take it" then get mad because you didn't go past that point in the transaction and assumed it was yours days later.
    -I am not looking to drive to middle of nowhere, meet at 9PM someplace, etc... I have a 7 month old son and don't have a ton of time to drive far or meet at weird hours.
    -I am not interested in your electronics or low end guns.
    -I can appreciate if you agree to drive to meet me, but be realistic with your estimates and not tell me 5PM and not show up until 6. I have a newborn son and not a ton of time to wait around anymore...
    -Lowball or weird offers will be ignored.
    -It's great you can get this for (insert 20-30% lower than listed here), go for it. Not to be a jerk, but I am not much of a haggler and have no interest in playing Pawn Stars with you and listening to grandeous tales of mythical gunshops where you can get this exact model for pennies on the dollar...

Outside of that, thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom