• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Herman Cain, former Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, flippantly denies the need to Audit the Federal Reserve while hosting the Neil Boortz Show.

This guy has Republicans all excited after their debate last night and we'll be seeing more of this in the months to come.

The fact is that he's an Establishment-backed Fed bankster.

Fox News generates post-debate buzz around Fed-Insider Herman Cain, obscures Ron Paul

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    aa-ron-paul-dees-audit-the-fed-excellent-one.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What makes you say he's better than Ron Paul? I'm just curious.

Paul is just unelectable. Some of what he says is great. I think he did a better than usual job with the drug issue last night. But the MSM is just going to say that Paul stated he wants to legalize heroin. They won't bother with the explanation. So he just lost too many votes to win the primary

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Funny...I have never heard him mention -- or anyone else mention -- his role at the Fed. He's always said to be the CEO of Godfather's Pizza. ("the pizza you can't refuse...")

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Paul is just unelectable. Some of what he says is great. I think he did a better than usual job with the drug issue last night. But the MSM is just going to say that Paul stated he wants to legalize heroin. They won't bother with the explanation. So he just lost too many votes to win the primary

I can see that, but I don't really see Cain as a good alternative. He's too buddy buddy with the Federal Reserve, which is one of the foremost problems I think.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Why is the Federal Reserve monetizing the debt? Because the Federal government is over-spending, and we're unable to sell all of our debt to other countries or persons, or business.

Heck, even PIMCO got out of bonds. That should tell you something.

The Federal Reserve, bad as they are, isn't the worst problem in Washington. They're just a symptom.

Anyway, if you listen to Cain at all, you quickly realize that he is very much AGAINST the monetization of debt, over spending, and raising the debt ceiling.

So, while he may have been a part of the FED, he does not subscribe to Keynesian principles. He's very Austrian.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I didn't think you were allowed to rise the top of the Fed if you believed in freedom.

And his reluctance to audit the Fed tells us something about his true allegiance.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Federal Reserve, bad as they are, isn't the worst problem in Washington. They're just a symptom.

Anyway, if you listen to Cain at all, you quickly realize that he is very much AGAINST the monetization of debt, over spending, and raising the debt ceiling.

So, while he may have been a part of the FED, he does not subscribe to Keynesian principles. He's very Austrian.

Strike two: If you like to torture people, you have no honor. Cain loves to torture people.

You guys may convince me to support Cain.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

Not according to CNN
    CNN Poll: Still no front-runner in the battle for the GOP nomination – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

snip

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not according to CNN
    CNN Poll: Still no front-runner in the battle for the GOP nomination – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

snip

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas

1. Polls have little meaning at this point.
    2. Paul has to get through the GOP primary first and I just don't see that happening. There are too many of the so called Christian conservatives that will NEVER vote from someone wanting to legalize coke, heroin and meth.
    3. He will also be out on the pro-military, foreign interventionist wing.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    1. Polls have little meaning at this point.
    2. Paul has to get through the GOP primary first and I just don't see that happening. There are too many of the so called Christian conservatives that will NEVER vote from someone wanting to legalize coke, heroin and meth.
    3. He will also be out on the pro-military, foreign interventionist wing.

in 2008 Ron Paul got more donations from active duty military than all other candidates combined.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7equCcvGE[/ame]

thats gold right there.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Good grief, Cain was on the board 20 years ago. He gave his opinion. He is right, there are bigger fish to fry right now.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Good grief, Cain was on the board 20 years ago. He gave his opinion. He is right, there are bigger fish to fry right now.

The federal reserve has been corrupt since it began, Imagine what he has learned since. Now your right normally I might dissmiss it until most of the talking heads got on the Cain bandwaggon. Thats a for sure sign. Did you see after the debate were they were Cain zombies. Whether it was TV or Radio they were talking him up.

Top Bottom