• Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I'll just leave this here: The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

This isn't creepy at all: " Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Federal, state and local law enforcement is here, both in their capacities and outsides their duties.

Nothing cloak and dagger about it. We all know the feds and po-po are reading and welcome them here.:)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Its painfully obvious that there are trolls / spies on this forum. It is hard not to get caught up in their efforts to stir the pot at times.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Federal, state and local law enforcement is here, both in their capacities and outsides their duties.

Nothing cloak and dagger about it. We all know the feds and po-po are reading and welcome them here.:)

Yep.....but I just wish they would quit parking their black helicopter in my driveway......

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey, a buck is a buck. Times are tough.

Don't suspect LEaSH just because he starts arriving at the range dressed in $1,000 tailored camo and shiny new weaponry all the time.

Oh the car? That old thing was a sweepstakes prize. Yes, a major award!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hey, a buck is a buck. Times are tough.

Don't suspect LEaSH just because he starts arriving at the range dressed in $1,000 tailored camo and shiny new weaponry all the time.

Oh the car? That old thing was a sweepstakes prize. Yes, a major award!
    And what of the Microphone hanging out of your Anus... :popcorn:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And what of the Microphone hanging out of your Anus... :popcorn:
    That's prescribed by my doctor, but thanks for bringing that up.

It's difficult enough trying to get through life without having to explain myself all of the time. It makes me feel uncomfortable and threatened when people point it out in public.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That's prescribed by my doctor, but thanks for bringing that up.

It's difficult enough trying to get through life without having to explain myself all of the time. It makes me feel uncomfortable and threatened when people point it out in public.
    There are smaller types of microphones, you do not have to use a Large Diaphragm Stage Mike though.... :popcorn:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I for one would like to thank our overlords for gracing us with their presence. I hold them all in great admiration.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll just leave this here: The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

This isn't creepy at all: " Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities."

"Gentlemen do not read other gentlemen's mail." :whistle:

Top Bottom