• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Here is a short list of vendors coming out to our huge Customer Appreciation Event on Saturday 25 (10a-5p) and Sunday 26 (12p-5p), 2016. We are still booking more as we speak, but this event looks like one that will go down in the history books for our community.

Patriot Concealment Systems: Locally-owned manufacturer of military-grade kydex holster systems customized for your conceal carry choices.

Indy Lase Engraving: Locally-owned custom laser engraving artist that will design and engrave impressions on your valuables. From firearms, knives, tools, gear, instruments, and other collectibles, their staff will be onsite to put precision engravings while you wait. Drop off and pick up service available as well.

Rob's Razors: Locally owned custom knife artist and sharpener, Rob will be a precision edge on your knife while you wait. Drop off and pick up service available as well from $5 per edge.

Urban ERT Tactical: Locally-owned manufacturer of quality single and two point sling systems and solutions for your carry options. Large variety of colors and packages to secure your long guns.

PolyCase Ammunition: PolyCase Ammunition has redefined the bullet manufacturing process. By implementing injection molding technology, cutting edge engineering and proprietary copper-polymer compound they have created patent pending designs and use a process that makes precise, consistent, accurate, non-expanding, low ricochet, range compliant bullets with sound terminal performance.

Marc Halata Law Office: Specializing in NFA Trusts, Carry Licenses, Criminal, Family and Estate Law. I am sure Marc will address personal concerns about changes coming to the NFA process in July and discuss your needs for your NFA trusts.

T1S Graphics: Locally owned and operated custom firearms artist who specializes in modifying your firearms to meet your personal tastes with the use of Hydrographics, painting, and baked gunkoting and customizing. (LICENSED FFL NO GUN SALES!)

ROAR Tasty Treats: Locally owned sweet treat artist will be onsite with her most popular, flavorful, and unique sweet treat creations.

You can find out more and register for the VIP list at http://www.facebook.com/events/1115482378523497/permalink/1116169578454777/

Fort Liberty is located at:
    8401 East US Hwy 36, suite C.
    Avon, IN 46123
    Phone: 317.272.1600

Just east of Dan Jones on the south side of Rockville road. Look for the large American Flag!

When you go please let Doug, the owner, know you saw it on INGO.

(This message is approved by the INGO Council for better threads.:evilangel:)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Picked up a Glock 19 Gen 4 to add to the collection as well as a Patriot holster and an extended slide release.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I stopped by yesterday (almost couldn't fit in the store there were so many peeps) and today (less crowded, still several folks). It's my LGS so I'd have stopped by either way.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I stopped by to get some knives sharpened and shoot the breeze. Great guys all around!

And I figured what the heck and got my Glock 19's slide laser engraved while I was there, too.

Top Bottom