• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    One scumbag shot in the arm, one scumbag shot in the leg?

BPD needs to bone up on marksmanship.

Glad both scumbags were caught. :yesway:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Rapidly moving targets at night in a residential area, while chasing? I'm happy the officers hit them at all. Lots easier to follow a blood trail than the occasional footprint or scuff mark, especially at night!

I'm thinking these 2 are in for some serious troubles--I'll bet they both have priors and are probably suspected of multiple crimes. At least that would all fit the stereotype of folks crazy enough to shoot at police. We'll have to wait and see what turns up, and what they're eventually convicted of, but I don't see a lot of bright sunshiny carefree days in their near future at least.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    My 86 year old grandma, says there is a serial killer on the loose in southern Indiana.

Glad they got these perps.

I think grandma might be on to something.
    Grandma is all good mentally and thinks a pattern has been formed. I agree with her, something is wrong.

Last edited:

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    Rapidly moving targets at night in a residential area, while chasing? I'm happy the officers hit them at all. Lots easier to follow a blood trail than the occasional footprint or scuff mark, especially at night!

I'm thinking these 2 are in for some serious troubles--I'll bet they both have priors and are probably suspected of multiple crimes. At least that would all fit the stereotype of folks crazy enough to shoot at police. We'll have to wait and see what turns up, and what they're eventually convicted of, but I don't see a lot of bright sunshiny carefree days in their near future at least.

Agree, and extremely biased in favor of LE in general and this officer in particular. I mean to say I am biased, not the article necessarily :)

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Btown is turning into scary town. Raping at gunpoint, yikes.

These were some pretty looking Indy thugs down for the weekend partying. Apparently we attract the fun crowd?
    5693984_G.jpg

Bloomington Police name home invasion, sex assault suspects - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Btown is turning into scary town. Raping at gunpoint, yikes.

These were some pretty looking Indy thugs down for the weekend partying. Apparently we attract the fun crowd?

Yes, we have been attracting quite the following from up North(Indy). I've been working the 3rd shift in Bloomington for the past 13yrs and it seems it is getting worse every year. They love coming down and causing a ruckus at some of the bigger bars.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They look like little punks to me. Let's hope they get the full punishment of law.
    Little punks that shoot at cops. The same as the armed robbers from a couple weeks ago. Not afraid to draw and shoot at anything. This is different than the methbilly/homeless dregs we've had in the past.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect, and there's no way to practice what it feels like to look at another human being through your sights. Training under stress is the only method that comes close. I don't know if the BPD do this. I won't criticize the guy - there'll be more than enough people to do that!

Top Bottom