where did you open carry and set gun rights back today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

williepetelives

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    toad suck
    i used to post here as williepete, i said this would happen and was attacked by open carry people, i said that they were dumb and got banned. i just want to use this opportunity before i am banned again to say I TOLD YOU SO and if you morons keep showing up to restaurants with ar15s, in a year open carry will have set back gunrights immeasurably...

williepetelives

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    toad suck
    nope, but i will have the sad satisfaction of knowing i was right and the open carry fanatics were dead wrong and have made us look like idiots to the sheeple who are now hard at work banning open carry and winning...

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Irregardless of past transgressions He's spot on on this one,

Chili's even leave the door open to CC in the statement

"We recognize that the open carry of firearms in restaurants creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws," Chili’s Dallas-based parent said in statement. "So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue."

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    There is nothing wrong with open carry of a handgun, now I do have a problem with a long gun, there's no need for that IMO. So with that, I OC all the time and have only been approached by people wanting to know if its legal and 90% of them have a pink card and are happy I enlightened them. Two guys approached me at a gas station and thanked me several times for the info and asked about holsters.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Irregardless of past transgressions He's spot on on this one,

Chili's even leave the door open to CC in the statement

"We recognize that the open carry of firearms in restaurants creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws," Chili’s Dallas-based parent said in statement. "So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue."

I'm with you on this one. Kinda hard to ignore the facts of the situation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom