• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    5330 East 21st St. Damn. Hope he's okay. Suspect down too. This is awful. tbhausen's scsnner feed is going nuts.

Just heard 344 is being transported in stable condition. Perp identified and is 20y.o.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just heard his wife arrived at the hospital and they aren't ready for her yet so hopefully sounds like he is going to be okay after they fix him up. He was in stable condition enroute.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Shots fired run. Officer took the shooters focus away from the shootee and became the target. Cop car shot up.

Shattered femur on officer, suspect shot 3 times. Both will live.

Its a common occurrence that officers get shot at, its odd that our guys keep getting hit. I guess the thugs have learned how to aim.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Shots fired run. Officer took the shooters focus away from the shootee and became the target. Cop car shot up.

Shattered femur on officer, suspect shot 3 times. Both will live.

Its a common occurrence that officers get shot at, its odd that our guys keep getting hit. I guess the thugs have learned how to aim.
    This is rediculous. With that injury his career is probably over
    which is terrible. The city had better make sure he never needs money ever again. Its not all that matters but it will make it easier on him and his family.
    Im sorry to hear the scum bag lived.

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    we can all hold our breath as to the first station or news person or pundit-talking-head to start the 7.62 ammo removal,
    but to me, it would appear to me a clear need to provide a more secure vehicle to the Police since that can be their only point of safety....

how much more steel, kevlar, and polycarb glass would be required to better protect them from a 7.62?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's all about the $$ and not officer safety. The same jack holes who will get on the news and get their 5 minutes of fame talking about a fallen officer are the same ones who won't vote to put more cops on the streets or give them better equipment.

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    do the Indy cruisers carry M15 rifles in their trunks like the LA police force after the body-armored bank robbers shoot out?
    ...not that he may have had the time to exercise that option.....

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    do the Indy cruisers carry M15 rifles in their trunks like the LA police force after the body-armored bank robbers shoot out?
    ...not that he may have had the time to exercise that option.....

I am not an officer, but have friends who are & I know that many of them do have them. Prayers & thoughts are with you all.

Top Bottom