kneelsuckers.gif

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Ya he is still carrying that HK

Not for long. Today it turned into an unreliable piece of crap. ;)
    And then we had to take him to the hospital because he actually shot a Glock. (Yes, I have pictures. Be patient!)

:cheers:

PS.. Nice subliminal messages there, Mike. ;)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Ya he is still carrying that HK

Not for long!!!

I had a failure at the range with my HK today. I no longer believe it will go bang every time with boring monotony. Since that is my #1 criteria for a fighting pistol I think it's time to ditch this HK , and replace it with a Glock 19!!!!

I had just gotten done telling Scutter01 that my HK eats ANYTHING. I inserted the magazine, racked the slide, pressed the trigger smoothly to the rear and nothing happened!!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Not for long!!!

I had a failure at the range with my HK today. I no longer believe it will go bang every time with boring monotony. Since that is my #1 criteria for a fighting pistol I think it's time to ditch this HK , and replace it with a Glock 19!!!!

I had just gotten done telling Scutter01 that my HK eats ANYTHING. I inserted the magazine, racked the slide, pressed the trigger smoothly to the rear and nothing happened!!

It was loaded, right? :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not for long!!!

Um... OK.. I know it's your decision and you have to be comfortable with what you carry, but to me, this seems like a bit of an overreaction. That is, was it, perhaps, a bad round? If my car sputters a little, I don't go buy a new car, but I might switch gas stations.

Just my :twocents:.

Blessings,
    Bill

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Um... OK.. I know it's your decision and you have to be comfortable with what you carry, but to me, this seems like a bit of an overreaction. That is, was it, perhaps, a bad round? If my car sputters a little, I don't go buy a new car, but I might switch gas stations.

Just my :twocents:.

Blessings,
    Bill
    hahahahaha :) I love you, Bill. :)
    I guess we need to start adding the [sarcasm] tags for you. :p Do you really think he'd give up his HK for a Glock? :lmfao:

:cheers:

Top Bottom