• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    As I write this my 11 month old son is having surgery to take out a massively spreading MRSA. This tops off a crazy last month in which alot of unexpected events happened. Prayers appreciated. Thanks and I will give a victory report asap.:)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathy got MRSA after breast reduction surgery. Darn near lost more than she'd intended. Complete recovery, with minimal scarring.

Prayers sent, for your child, and for aid for you and your family in a difficult time.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I'm praying for you.

In 2006, my little brother got MRSA pneumonia. It worried me a lot because of how powerful this virus can be.

Oh, I should also mention he was comatose from a motorcycle accident.

We prayed, ate, slept and prayed some more. I just saw him off a few minutes ago as he headed to Martinsville to hang out with friends.

Don't underestimate the power of prayer from a faithful believer.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll definitely keep him in my prayers and thoughts. I've been through it myself in my right foot a couple of years ago. Its definitely no fun, takes some strong meds and a lot of work to get rid of it. I hope he has a full recovery, being young I'm sure he will if his immune system is strong. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

ryant7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    My son had a serious Staph infection when he was about 6 months old on the inside of his leg (of course always the legs as previously mentioned) the doctor cotemplated surgery at first but gave him some strong antibiotics and it defeated it within 5 days. he is a year old now and healthy as can be. You are in my prayers.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Prayers for your little one and mom and dad. I know it's such a helpless feeling at times like this, but the good Lord does answer prayer. Keep the faith.

Top Bottom