• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Obey the traffic code (read it), keep a clean vehicle, relax, let the police do their thing, don't move around in the car like you are break dancing, don't get out of the car unless the cop tell you (thank you, Boston T. Party), but do get out when they tell you to. Above all, shut up and then keep shutting up. No nervous chatter, no 20 questions, don't play cop games, just be quiet.

If you do ignore this brilliant advice and talk to the cops, even though I told you 7,527 times to shut your baconhole, then above all, DON'T LIE TO THE COPS: Newburgh attorney convicted for impersonating public servant

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    "An arrest in a similar incident involving Oberst in Gibson County did not result in a conviction."

?!

I think he has more problems than not keeping his mouth shut...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I always tell Mini Miguel, "If the police pull us over, fake cry and ask if they are going to beat me like the man on TV."

Thankfully, he has not had an opportunity to test his acting skills yet.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    Obey the traffic code (read it), keep a clean vehicle, relax, let the police do their thing, don't move around in the car like you are break dancing, don't get out of the car unless the cop tell you (thank you, Boston T. Party), but do get out when they tell you to. Above all, shut up and then keep shutting up. No nervous chatter, no 20 questions, don't play cop games, just be quiet.

If you do ignore this brilliant advice and talk to the cops, even though I told you 7,527 times to shut your baconhole, then above all, DON'T LIE TO THE COPS: Newburgh attorney convicted for impersonating public servant

You and I both know the intelligence level of most INGO members is a tad higher than your average clients.

Top Bottom