• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know what scares me more than the conventional spread of ebola? It would be if some terrorist group figured out a way to weaponize it. I don't know how possible that is... whether the live virus could survive long enough or not. But if so... well... damn.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    You know what scares me more than the conventional spread of ebola? It would be if some terrorist group figured out a way to weaponize it. I don't know how possible that is... whether the live virus could survive long enough or not. But if so... well... damn.

Why would they need to weaponize it? If you're willing to die for your cause, just get yourself infected and go press the flesh in public settings.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can't bring myself to make a funny joke about this.

But if anyone is into unfunny jokes, hit me up. I've got a million of them.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Forget weaponizing it. The Russians did that in the nineties. What is more worrisome is a few deliberately contracting it and flying over here and walking around. Much more likely. Much more problematic.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why would they need to weaponize it? If you're willing to die for your cause, just get yourself infected and go press the flesh in public settings.

Forget weaponizing it. The Russians did that in the nineties. What is more worrisome is a few deliberately contracting it and flying over here and walking around. Much more likely. Much more problematic.

Yeah, good point. That hadn't even occurred to me.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    And the fun begins... It's here and here to stay. Just like AID's, HIV and every other virus/disease. These cases will multiply. And why? Our government won't step on someones civil liberties. They won't quarantine anyone. Won't require testing or anything remotely intrusive. And most will say that's a great thing!! Gubment can't do that. Me, for the most part would agree but it's probably necessary. Or it will be in the future.

Restrict travel to these places. Put protocols in place that require these traveler to not put the GP at risk.

Top Bottom