• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    Just thinkin..i feel stressed like a motherf******..having a glass of scotch and checking out INGO is my relaxation. Anyone else out there with a pissed of wife strolling the midnight threads? What are you drinkin' thinkin'?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just thinkin..i feel stressed like a motherf******..having a glass of scotch and checking out INGO is my relaxation. Anyone else out there with a pissed of wife strolling the midnight threads? What are you drinkin' thinkin'?

You';re in good company. I'm usually drinking this time of night. Although I do not have a pissed off wife

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The sad thing is that for me alcohol was the perfect destressor.
    And apparently I was really stressed.

Had to give up the stuff.

But I'm just suggesting that you set a cutoff point. Cause stressed is one thing, Stressed and Pizzed offf is another.
    Even though I don't drink, I'm not saying you shouldn't ... I just couldn't stop once I started and it frequently ended badly.
    (I became 10 foot tall and bullet proof).

Hope the self-medication works for you. But it can't changed a PO's wife.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The sad thing is that for me alcohol was the perfect destressor.
    And apparently I was really stressed.

Had to give up the stuff.

But I'm just suggesting that you set a cutoff point. Cause stressed is one thing, Stressed and Pizzed offf is another.
    Even though I don't drink, I'm not saying you shouldn't ... I just couldn't stop once I started and it frequently ended badly.
    (I became 10 foot tall and bullet proof).

Hope the self-medication works for you. But it can't changed a PO's wife.

:+1: I enjoy my adult beverages but I drink them to loosen up. If it comes to the point that I can't type without correcting every other letter in a word then it's time to stop. Loosening up is one thing. Getting tanked is entirely different.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    One thing I got going for me is I'm sitting at home having a glass or two and not out at the bar picking up some random chick or starting a fight..Although I was thinking about who I could call...nope, got nothin'..lol

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I remember (way pre INGO) typing with one eye closed. Never got violent; I think rather than violence in general it just lets out what's really in there. Overdid it for too long, so I'm on a ceasefire with my liver these days, and that annoys me more than ethanol ever did, but it's my own fault.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Been drinking coco cola . I used to put alot of jack in my coca cola. But my wife and Our local law enforcement agency thought maybe I should find another hobby!

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I remember (way pre INGO) typing with one eye closed. Never got violent; I think rather than violence in general it just lets out what's really in there. Overdid it for too long, so I'm on a ceasefire with my liver these days, and that annoys me more than ethanol ever did, but it's my own fault.

I remember something like that. I knew I was gettting tanked when I could only read with one eye closed. Ah, ... the memories.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One thing I got going for me is I'm sitting at home having a glass or two and not out at the bar picking up some random chick or starting a fight..Although I was thinking about who I could call...nope, got nothin'..lol

Picking up random chicks at bars is never a good idea. It also makes for a very uncomfortable morning. Trust me on this

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    Me either; I'm constantly amazed I made it through my single days unscathed. Anyway,...had to turn in the "stats" today for the year and justify my meager existence...All good..arrested enough people this year..good to go

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Me either; I'm constantly amazed I made it through my single days unscathed. Anyway,...had to turn in the "stats" today for the year and justify my meager existence...All good..arrested enough people this year..good to go

I think a lot of us are amazed we made it through. heaven knows I am!

Top Bottom