• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goober45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I am getting ready to buy a new gun belt, and was hoping to hear what some of you would recommend. Looking to get a 1.5" leather belt. Was looking at A&G Custom Gun Leather, and also Beltman belts. They would be the same price, and have seen online that a majority of people have gave them both good reviews.

Wondering what you all thought, and if maybe I should take a look at any other makers.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I can't say enough good stuff about comp-tac belts. I have had mine for 3 years I believe. It is just about as stiff today as it was when I received it. I think they run around $100, and are well worth it.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Daltech Force Bio Belt. Not leather, but you won't know, except for the fact that it will hold up better, and be impervious to things even leather has issues with.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html

Not sure, but they also used to do a 10% discount code, I think the code was INGO.
    /end thread

This if you want it to look like a dress belt/regular leather belt.

Volund Atlas if you want something for EDC in jeans that is low profile.

I have one of each and Love them both for their respective roles.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have worn a Hank's Amish belt for about 4 years now. It is just now getting a little soft. My next purchase will be the Bio Belt..

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've had a few Wilderness Tactical riggers belts over the last 5 or 6 years and LOVE them. Note: the belts haven't worn out, I've just gotten smaller. ;)

Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    That bio belt looks nice.

Tommy Theis makes good hybrid holsters and also does belts, he is good people but I haven't gotten one of the belts yet.

i will second The Wilderness belts for just a great everyday wear. I really like that they do the airport friendly ones with polymer rings. I wear that most days and am very happy with it.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Here's a heads-up for you gentlemen. I read this post and decided to purchase a Daltech Force SuperBIO Belt today. Things that made this decision easy:
    • Positive review in this thread and others from INGO members
    • $47 for the belt, but there is a 10% off coupon code: "FALL"
    • FREE shipping!
    • Made in Indiana

goober45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Daltech Force Bio Belt. Not leather, but you won't know, except for the fact that it will hold up better, and be impervious to things even leather has issues with.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html

Not sure, but they also used to do a 10% discount code, I think the code was INGO.
    /end thread
    I like what I have been hearing about the Daltech Biobelt, was wondering how it was compared to the Beltman belts? Is it as stiff?
    I have no problem spending 100 bucks in a belt if it's worth it, but if the Biobelt is just as good I think I would like to give it a try, us it's made here in Indiana. Thanks for all the replies so far.

goober45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Here's my comparison review:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories-gear/229983-review-gun-belt-comparison.html

ETA: Post #107 is where the Biobelt comes into play. It wasn't included in the initial review group.
    Great review, its what made me consider the Daltech. But in the first review with out the Daltech u said the Beltman was the better value for long term. And in the review with the Daltech, you said it was fast becoming a favorite. I have kinda narrowed it down to the Beltman, and Daltech.
    I'm not worried about price, looking for a damn good belt that will last. It kinda sounds like I won't go wrong with either one, both have a bunch of good reviews. Choices , choices, choices

Top Bottom