• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Anyone ever heard of them or tried them?? A buddy of mine just sent me their link and their holsters look and sound pretty nice.

Alien Gear Holsters
    professional2.png

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Looks like a standard kydex/leather IWB. The only issue I see is that the one in the picture only appears to connect with one screw for each belt loop instead of two, which would prevent it from swivelling.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Thxs for the link to the other thread gang. Searched to see if there was a thread and nothing came back...looks like the reviews are good so ordering one now!

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    I ordered one of these for my Sig Sauer C3. Very comfortable to wear all day long and conceals my firearm with no problem. For the price I dont think you can beat it. I also like that you can trade in the kydex part if you ever switch carry guns or just buy the kydex piece in stead of another whole holster.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    I got one for my Kahr and love it. It is very comfortable, comes with tons of extra screws and pieces so it is completely adjustable and the warranty is worth the money in itself. Very good holster.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I have one. I don't believe it is kydex. I think it is actually molded plastic. It is the first hybrid I have tried. It is very comfortable. I was quite shocked that it was as comfortable as it is being so large.

My complaints are:
    Putting it on is a bit difficult because of the size and the metal clips are extremely tight. I am sure as with anything, they will break in and be easier to use with time.
    My G27 does not audibly "click" in for that reassuring positive retention I have grown to love with my RCBS phantom. My buddy's G26, however clicks right in. There are no modifications to my gun and we can set no physical differences between the two. That said, it does still hold tight but not having the click is a big mental thing for me.

I do like it. It is physically comfortable. The quality seems to be there. I just dont use it as much as I should because I can't mentally get past not having the "click"

For the ~$40, I would recommend it and say it is worth a shot.

Top Bottom